Chapter 10

Recap :

"Only you can make plans it seems" Ain interrupted, but she was still smiling.

What is wrong with her now? As per I know she is up to something... Aiden thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aiden was working in laptop when there was a knock, so he looked up and saw Ain standing with a cup of tea on her hand. He raised an eyebrow in confusion and blinked twice to witness the reality.

"Can I come in?" Ain asked politely,

"Hmm" said Aiden in return, which was the signal for Ain to come.

"Ifza made tea for you, hence she got a call. She told me to give you" Ain said,

"But I didn't ask for tea" Aiden stared blankly,

"I don't know-" Ain was looking for proper answer when Aiden interrupted.

"Come straight to the point" Aiden said looking at her with a questioning look. From past few days he knows Ain much, and so he can tell when she is lying.

When you being nice to me there is always a reason behind it.. Aiden said under his breath.

"I was being nice, don't be so-" Ain was interrupted again as Aiden glared at her, she ignored his gaze and looked at the ground.

Ya Allah am I that bad at mending things?.. May be I am.. But he is right. I was faking it just to gain some information about my brother. How selfish I am. But Aiden is selfish too, he never tells me anything. Ain thought shaking her head.

"So" Aiden said, looking at her childish behavior. As she was still looking at the ground. Ain looked up this time.

"So did you talk to bro? Did he said when he coming back?" Ain asked, her voice low.

"Tomorrow morning he is coming In Sha Allah" Aiden said while typing something on the laptop. Ain was happy to know about her brother's return.

"Thanks for telling" Ain said honestly,

"Don't use heavy words like thanks, it does not suit you" Aiden replied, making Ain to roll her eyes but a slight smile escaped from her lips. And she turn to go to avoid further conversation with Aiden. But she was stopped near the door.

"Btw I don't drink tea" Aiden said smiling slightly, but he was facing Ain's back. Ain cheeks turned red and she ran away as quickly as possible.

Why cant I keep straight face when he is around me? Ya Allah please help from this weird feelings. Okay so he don't drink tea, so he might prefer coffee? Wait why should I care? Forget about all this. He is still my biggest enemy as he stole my phone long back while kidnapping. Ain said sadly under her breath.

Ain went to Fiza's room, only to find her packing stuffs. Ain touched Fiza's right shoulder to mark her presence. Fiza turned around and smiled.

"Ain, I want to give you something. But promise me you won't freak out?" Fiza said with pleaded eyes.

"Don't scare me, I hope whatever it is but not a gun to protect myself. Because you know I am a scared girl who can't protect herself. Can only cause trouble" Ain said without any break. Fiza couldn't help but smile at her friend who is so funny yet innocent.

"Okay close your eyes" Fiza ordered,

"Okay madam" Ain smiled nervously,

Fiza placed a phone in one of Ain's Palms. Ain could feel it and her expectation level were up. When she opened her eyes and looked at the thing. Her eyes widened and she looked at Fiza with Are you crazy look?