Chapter 1

"I wont leave you baby" A harsh voice came and hearing this,a girl was running fast as fast as she could.

"What do you think? Who will be the culprit?" My friend Fiza asked,we were watching a thriller movie. "After interval we will get to know,now don't think much" I said and walked out of theater room alone to buy some snacks for us,fiza decided to stay back at the theater as she was so curious to know who might be the villain.

First I went to wash room to check out myself in the mirror as I am pretty serious about my look.When I came back from the wash room suddenly all lights went off,there were full of darkness I was not able to see anyone. I heard people running,kids were crying,I bumped into many people while  walking and i don't have any idea on what was happening.

I called Fiza,"Hey fiz are you still in the theater?" "No Ain I am outside the theater waiting for you come fast" she replied. "Okay" I said and switched on my mobile torch.As I began my way to outside I heard a girl's voice,she was screaming at someone I thought to ignore but seemed like she was in trouble.

"Hey are you okay?" Saying this I walked closer to the girl,I could only see her shadow due to darkness and my mobile battery was getting low making the situation more worst. "Hello beautiful" Suddenly I heard a male voice behind me,I tried to run away in fear but my effort gone in vain as the boy held both of my hands,he still stood behind me.

"Leave me you are hurting me" I said, "Only if you don't open your mouth" the boy whispered in my ear making me shiver. "Ayaan,leave her I surrender" A girl said coming forward.She seem to be same age as mine 18,she has rounded face with curly hair,fair skin and black eyes.

"Do whatever you want now just hurry up" Another boy came and dragged me from there,I could'nt see his face either as he was wearing a mask,I only noticed his hazel eyes.In all this I was feeling low,I tried to text fiza secretly but the hazel eyed one took my phone as well,I almost cried. "What did I do?" I asked they ignored and  pushed me to sit in car,suddenly i felt dizzy and fainted.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Is she okay?" I asked Ayaan my twin brother,

"Hope so" He said looking at the girl who was lying on sofa,her face was covered with her brown hair.

"Make sure she does'nt escape" I said walking out of the room,

"Wait" Ayaan called me  behind.

"For how long she will be here?" He asked,

"it depends" I said and walked off.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

I woke up with a headache,i kept my hand on my forehead and my eyes fully open.I looked around the room,it looked very old,like i went back to 90s,old furniture,table fan etc..

"Hi" said a guy,he has black eyes black hair and fair skin,he was grinning like mad.My death arrives i thought and got up from the sofa.

"You fine?" he asked,first he kidnapped me and  now asking me if i am fine?

"Whoever you are please don't kill me" I said and began to throw things which was near me.

"Whoa Whoa hold on listen to-" I cut him off,i was running and throwing things at him,he was telling me stop but me is me i was very scared and just wanted to run out of this place.

I ran out of the room alone and  locked it outside.He was inside,and screaming "Open the door" but i kept running until i bumped into someone hard.

"Cant you see and walk?" a guy said with a cold voice,he looked so familiar.Omg how did he broke the lock? i looked at the guy and noticed his hazel eyes,brown silky hair which covered his forehead. "Open the door" voice came from inside the room.

"Stay where you are" He said staring at me,i stood there in shock.Then he unlocked the door rescuing the boy.

"Aiden,she is nuts" the boy said looking at me,they both looked same twin brothers.The guy called Aiden was looking very serious,he started coming towards me and i began to move back until my body touched the wall our face was so close i shivered in fear and he continuously stared at me.

"Take care of her" He said and walked off.I kept my hand at my heart in relief.

"You boys are twins?" I asked,"Yeah so soon you noticed" He laughed.

"Btw i am Ayaan,and you miss?" He said smiling at me.

"Ain" I said and sat on a chair.

"Why did you kidnapped me? you know my father would be worried about me and fiza,whom i was last seen with she must be crying thinking over me" i break down.

"Sorry but-"

"But what? is kidnapping your kind of job?" I said angryly.

"And wait what about the girl?" I questioned,

"She was part of our plan" He confessed.

"Oh,that's great" I gave a fake smile,

"We got your father's number and may be afterwards you can go home" He said,

I know the usual thing,they will ask for money, then my father will give the money and then i will be free.I usually watch this kind of situation in movies but facing in real life is more horrible than reel.

"You need something? you must be hungry" He said trying to be friendly.

"I don't need anything" I lied.

"Feed her,i wont carry her again" Aiden said appearing into the room.Wait what he carried me? what the- i looked at him angrily and he did the same.

"Ha ha sure you would'nt" Ayaan laughed and walked off.

"Don't stare at me" Aiden said,

"And don't you dare to carry me again" I said without looking at him.

what a jerk i thought.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Assalamuaalaikum and hola everyone,this is my second story hope you all like it :)

I know this is a small chapter but first i want to know your comments so that i can continue this story further.

Thanks for reading.. stay safe and keep smiling always :)

P.S sorry for mistakes.

Regards,

Ifrah :)