11: August 16

TONY PoV

Those little shits. Fucking assholes. I thought my suits might be possessed. And before that? My toolbox.

You just don't mess with someone's stuff like that! And the freaking jerks pranked themselves too. I remember Percy getting distressed when he was trying to turn on the light. And Clint lost track of his comfy pants.

Then the shitty little cowards run. And into the vents.

"Okay, JARVIS? Where are they?"

"In the vent systems, Sir."

"Where in the vents?"

"I am not permitted to say."

"Excuse me?" Who the fuck messed with my AI? Scratch that, I know exactly who.

"Natasha!" I yell.

"What is it, Stark?" She asks, almost amused.

"Were you in on this?" I queston her.

"I knew they were going to do something, just not what." And she walks away.

Scheming bastards. The lot of them.

I spend the next half hour fixing my AI. That's how the lightswitch shenanigans was pulled off.  They messed with my AI.

"Alright JARVIS. Locate Clint and Percy."

"The pair appear to be in the boiler room, Sir."

"Alright." As I march out of my lab, "Steve! Bruce! I found them!"

PERCY PoV

"So, who are the other gods?" Clint asks me.

"Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Hera, Hestia, Artemis, Apollo, Hepheastus, Dionysus, Ares, Hermes, Aphrodite, Athena, Demeter..." I trail off.

"How many are there?" Clint asks.

"Twelve Olympian gods. Quite a few major gods. too many minor gods to name." I say sadly.

"How powerful are they?" Clint asks.

I frown. "What do you mean?"

"Like, Thor is really strong and stuff, but even he can bleed, so..."

"Really? What made him bleed?" What did they get ahold of to fight him? If SHIELD gets any of our metals,  we can get outed.

"Hit him enough. He bleeds just like everyone else, though he's a lot tougher." Clint says.

"Wait, so you saw his blood? I'm so confused. How did you see it and not freak out?"

"I mean, it's just blood." Clint says, confused too.

"Yeah, but god blood is gold." I say.

"Hold up. What? Gold?" Clint asks.

"Ichor. The golden blood of the gods." I say.

"Thor's blood is red." Clint states.

"Huh. Must be the different pantheon thing." I say.

"Maybe. But, if the gods have gold blood, then do you...?"

"Nah. I got the red stuff." I say.

"Oh. Because that would be hard to explain if you got hurt."

"Didn't Bruce clean up my arm? Like, that was a little bloody." I say.

"Oh yeah. Kinda forgot about that. How's it healing up? Gosh! You faught Nat with an injured arm!" Clint smacks his head.

"Dude. Chill. I've had way worse. And my arm's fine now. Water heals me up." I assure him.