fourteen

kevin

"Sorry it had to end like this." I bit my lip, looking at her watery eyes.

"It's fine, i guess i always knew there was someone else. I love you, Kevin." She breathed out, breaking down in front of me.

I stood there awkwardly, bringing my arms around her, i pulled her closer.

"Call me if you need anything, i swear i'll never forget you, Maria." She smiled weakly, and turned back walking towards her front door.

"I don't i'll be able to forget you , Kevin." She said before fully going inside and closing the door softly.

I sighed, i did it. That was the only thing keeping me away from being with Kris. The love of my life.

As i went up to my house, i saw her still sleeping in my bed. Yesterday was so special to me, and i know it ment a lot to her too.

I layed down besides her, staring at her face. She was snoring, and her hair was everywhere but she looked adorable. Her eyes started to move, her snoring was rapid now, and her eyes opened.

"Oh my god," she breathed out, a laugh coming from her , "I thought it was a dream, y'know, yesterday was special to me kevin?"

I smiled at her, "It was for me too." I kissed her forhead.

"Kevin? I love you." she whispered in my ear, and hands roaming inside my shirt.

I grunted, "Oh, kris i love you more." i said before i pushed to the bed and she squealed.

This was all i've ever wanted, and now i have it.

I was with my first ever kiss, love and heartbreak.

My bestfriend.

THE END

Thank you guys for coming with me through out this story, it was my first ever one !
Also i know the ending was so out of sudden but i really had no idea what to write about, this story was supposed to be longer atleat 30-40 chapters but i had writer's block and decided to put an end to this. I hope you all enjoyed this story as i much as i did !

    goodbye for now !
    - author <3