e l e v e n

kevin

i blew out a breath , i looked at my plain black ceiling.

today i had to go to school and i got to see my bestfriend's face. yay.

i rubbed my favewith my hands, grabbing my phone from my night stand .

7:30

i was early , i dont really like morning showers but the bruise that Thomas had gave me hurts like a bitch.

i groaned as i stood up , walking towards the restroom.

_______

i grabbed a towel that was close to me , i looked at my self in the mirror.

the bruise was turning blue-ish with purple, how hard did he hit me goddamit.

i grabbed my clothes and put them on.

i was ready to grab my backpack till i heard a honk outside.

no one usually picks me up unless my mom has an emergency at home.

i looked at the window.

there she was , the one and only kris on her motorcycle.

i look away from the window , grabbed my stuff and rushed outside .

"ah , kevin, we need to talk. get on." she had this serious tone yet i could hear a teasing on it .

i got on , feeling like this had happened before.

i wrapped my arms around her waist, like before i inhaled her hair , cherry .

"did you just smelled me?" she chuckled.

i sat up straight, my face going red .

"what ? no." my voice trembled, why did i always emberrased my self in front of her. i wanted to slap my self right then and there .

she was silent till, and before i knew it we were speeding down the road.

my head felt like it wanted to fall off my body , i could feel my adreline and i loved it.

suddendly , i noticed that we werent going the school's direction but i noticed that the streets looked familiar , and my thoughts were confirmed when we stopped at a certain forest .