t e n

k e v i n

i knew i was in big trouble.

i mean i didn't know what got into me, my body yelled anger, i felt betrayed by both of them. i couldn't stand seeing them kiss it was like punching me in the gut every second.

here i was seating in the couch with a bruise on my face and being scolded by my parents. great day really.

"we have told you several times kevin, you have caused enough, i mean what happened? you were so kind to everyone, you aced all your classes, perfect attendance, you aren't the same kevin that i raised." she said sternly.

"i am, just not spiritually, mom. everyone changes, you aren't yourself since you were a teenager and you'll never be. same goes to me doesn't it?"

_______________

its really weird how everything could change in days.

i didn't go to school for a few days , i wasn't really ready to face my bestfriends , one wich i punched .

my girlfriend came to check up on me every once in a while .

i looked up at the ceiling , rubbing my hands to my face .

could i be more stupid ?

why did i punch him ?

they can kiss , i don't care .

the image of both of them kissing was brought back to my memory .

those lips , i kissed

i punched the wal , but not too hard were i made a hole into it .

those lips , mine .