t w o

Kris

Having the attention of many people, made me boost my confidence and in their minds I was this cocky girl who had her ways, a cocky girl who you would never say no too.

I had a small smirk on my face. Kevin beside me, Timothy, Lindsey, and Eric where the other side of me.

Everybody's eyes were focused on us. I made eye contact with Mark, the guy I recently hooked up with. I don't really sleep with girls, but I've slept with a few boys every so often.

He bit his lip nervously, wondering if he should talk to me or would i humiliate him. He was a jock, a shy one, and he told me he was a virgin. It was a surprise to me, i mean he was attractive and so nice, who wouldn't want some of that!?

I smiled at him and winked at him. His face turned to a slightly pink colour. It was adorable.

Kevin was beside me, and saw what had happened, he rolled his eyes. He hated being the third-wheeler. I chuckled besides him.

As we reached our table, we took our usual seats. Kevin sat beside me, Timothy was across from me besides Eric, and besides Eric was Lindsey.

We were just talking since we don't like eating food from school, usually we'll hang out after school and go eat at our local diner.

After a few minutes, i heard a quiet yet deep voice.

I turned around, meeting Mark's eyes.

He blushed as he noticed the attention towards him . Gosh, he was so cute! I gave him a small smile.

If it's even possible he blushed even more. I stopped my self from awing.

"Hi Mark!" I said in a sweet voice.

Mark smiled shyly and said.

"Um hi, is it ok if I sit with you guys?" He asked looking down at his sneakers. I wish I could pinch his cheeks right now.