n i n e

kevin

i sat still in my chair, feeling anger towards her. she leaves me in the middle of a forest and comes like nothing happened?

"hello kris." i said, my voice montoned.

"sigh, look kevin i know you're mad at me, and you have the right to be mad at me but c'mon give me another chance, please?" she begged, i looked up to her eyes, they were dull, but what shocked me was that she begged she has never begged no one she always says & i quote "im never begging for no one, if they aren't begging for me."

she didn't stop this little staring contest we had. she closes her eyes and breathed heavily i examined her face, she looked the same but she wore make up now, not a lot tho. then i looked at her lips, god those lips when i kissed them , they were so, so so soft , if only i could grab her and kiss the h-

"i missed you." she breathed out, making eye contact once again.

i didn't respond, i didn't know how to.

i missed her too, i knew i did but i had, have, a girlfriend, but it seemed that my mouth had other thoughts because i found my self saying words that i wouldn't be bold enough to say.

"god, you don't know how much i missed you too." she smiled a slight blush creeping up her neck but she didn't hide it. i bit my lip to stop my self from smiling.

*************

finally what seemed like hours of just boringness, the bell rang signaling that it was time to leave. to go home finally.

i grabbed my back back from the bottom of my chair and walked out of the class, it was crowded. well i mean of course but my eyes subconsciously looked for someone, for a certain girl, a short but petite brunnet.

walking outside of the building i looked for my friends. i saw them under a tree, our usual spot to hang out.

i walked towards them, but then someone, a girl, walked up to them, and made conversation with thomas.

they smiled at each other, making small talk and then she shoved his shoulder laughing at something he said, a slight ting of annoyance creeped up to my chest.

as i reached up to them i slighty hugged lindsey and made our bro handshake with eric.

we made a short conersation, thomas and kris still flirting.

"omg i didn't mean to touch like that!" thomas exclaimed saying sorry multiple times.

i furrowed my eyebrows together, i've touched kris before, why the heck is one of my bestfriends touching her.

then, thomas hugged her, holding her on her waist, seems like he had a good grip and kris wrapped her hands around his neck, they made eye contact for a second and then looked away seperating their hands from each other, both blushing slighty.

i tried to ignore them, making conversation with lindsey and eric.

"are you okay?" lindsey asked, whom actually seemed worried.

"uh yeah, why you askin' ?" i said looking at them from the corner of my eye.

"your face is red and your gripping the fuck out of your backpack." she pointed at my hands who were gripping it.

my nuckles were white and suddendly i felt how hot my face felt.

i let my hands go looking at my shoes.

"i-i don't know, i mean isn't weird that kris and thomas are like, flirting?"

"uh, i mean it seems like they like each other." she said moving her eyes to then with her eyes wide.

i turned around trying to see what was so shocking.

my body froze, i didn't know if i had the right to feel like this. i had a girlfriends but still felt my hands clench, i wanted to scream at them to stop. i couldn't move i just stood there watching like a sore loser.

there stood, kris and thomas kissing, his face red and kris smiling. he sucked her collar bone, she gasped slighty and let out a slight moan.

"thomas." she breathed out.

i walked up to them, i didn't know what i was doing i really didn't, i let my mind, my anger, control my body.

because before i knew it, my fist came in contact with someone's face.

*********

hi there!

i finally decides to update this story since its been growing slighty.

what do y'all think about this chapter?

i kinda went with it bcs i just didn't have a lot of thoughts.

anyways i hope you enjoyed make sure to vote and comment !

much love <3