t h r e e

Kevin

"C-can we talk?" Mark asked shyly. I looked over at Kris who nodded. Both walked off, leaving us alone.

I scoffed, she just left her friends!

"What's wrong?" Thomas asked, his mouth full.

"Nothing. Why would something be wrong?" I chuckled nervously. That was so not me, i am not nervous around my friends.

"You don't sound ok." Lindsey added.

I don't know what I was feeling, really. I felt something in the pit of my stomach. When i saw the way Kris and Mark saw each other, I didn't like that at all, not one bit.

"Oh, my god!" He Thomas whispered, "You are totally jealous!" He accused me and pointed his index finger at me, his eyes widen in realization.

"I-i no. I'm not jealous! What the hell, she's my best friend!" I defended my self. Just my bestfriend.

"I mean, maybe you are jealous but because you feel like she deserves more." He reasoned. He was right maybe I was jealous but for way different reasons.

"You shouldn't worry then, Mark is actually a good guy. He's like every parents wet dream." Eric, who is pretty quiet, said. I sucked in a breath, he was right. He was perfect for her. Both of them are popular, but for some reason i didn't want her to be with him.

Why the hell do i care? Yeah maybe because that means that she is actually going to be in a serious realtion ship, but it shouldn't be something that i ruined. I really didn't want nothing to happen to Kris.

"Kevin?" Eric snapped his finger at my eyes. "You left us for a second." The three of them looked at me suspiciously.

"What?" I snapped, "I gotta go."

_____________

I know guys! I haven't updated in forver! You see, i always have writers block for some reason! It gets so frustrating. Anyways i hope you enjoy!

& what do you think about Kevin? I think he's characterism is pretty cute;)