𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Traffic was slow, but it didn't really bother Madison that much. She liked sitting in the car and listen to music. She liked how it felt she was trapped in time like it was as if she was in her own little world. Especially when she was alone.

The whole reason Madison was in the car was because they didn't have popcorn at the house, so she left to go get some. Peter had offered to go with her, but she declined for the soul purpose of letting Peter have time with her family while she wasn't there.

She thought it would be a good idea, so that way if Tony wanted to ask another ridiculous and embarrassing question then he could do it while Madison wasn't present. Plus that way everyone could bond more together without Madison having to set up a whole dinner that took two weeks to plan because everyone in her family is busy.

So Madison was driving into town, jamming out to music and enjoying the company of herself for the moment. It took twice as long as it should have for Madison to make it back to Queens, but eventually she got there.

Madison parked her car a few blocks away from the small shop that Peter had taken her to many times, Delmar's. The shop was now fully rebuilt with the help of Madison and Peter. It was been exploded when the whole thing with Mr. Toomes was happening. Peter had saved Mr. Delmar that night, along with his orange cat that Madison adored.

The girl walked along the crowded streets of New York, taking in the busy scene around her. She enjoyed just watching normal people go on with their normal lives. Sometimes she would wonder what it would be like to be normal. She had a semi-normal life now. But it would always cross her mind from time to time of how it would be if she had a plain lifestyle.

The thought of her not having powers, her father not being Iron Man, Peter not being Spider-Man, her not ever having to fight the people she loved, and not having to fight for the world would occasionally cross her mind. But then she would remember that without them, the world wouldn't be safe. The world would have fallen along time ago without Madison and the Avengers. And that made Madison content with how her life was, no matter how hard it could get at times.

People were passing her by as the girl took her time walking down the sidewalk. She turned a corner and then crossed an intersection, arriving at Delmar's. Madison opened the door and gave a wave to the man behind the counter.

"Hey, Mr. Delmar," the girl greeted, always happy to see the man.

He looked up and gave a warm smile, "Maddi, how is my favorite sponsor."

The girl gave a shrug as she walked up to the counter, "I'm just here to get popcorn for a movie night."

"One with Mr. Parker I presume?" Mr. Delmar asked, his smile turning into a smirk.

"You would be correct," Madison laughed, "And with my father of course. Even though he started to ask embarrassing questions at dinner."

The man gave a simple shrug, "Dad's have to watch out for their little girls. I would be just the same with my daughter."

"Oh, I bet you would," Madison smiled, turning away and walking over to the snack section.

A little boy was jumping up, trying to reach a candy bar that was on the top self. Madison smiled at the kid and stood up on her tiptoes. She grabbed the chocolate that the boy was trying to obtain and then handed it to him.

He took it with a huge grin on his face, a second later he skipped off giggling to himself. Madison laughed to herself as she picked up a box of popcorn. Once she had it in her hand, she turned around and saw the kid being lifted up into the air by who Madison presumed to be his father. The boy's mother was smiling at the two, holding the small shopping cart in her hand.

Madison loved the whole scene of the family. However the mother pulled at Madison's heart strings. It shouldn't have, but it was another thing that Madison would wonder about. She would wonder about her mother whenever she would see a family like the one that was in front of her. But she had never asked her dad about who her mother was.

She didn't see the point. Madison had Pepper and Natasha to be the mother figure she needed. Even if it was just Pepper now. But Madison loved Pepper. The woman was Madison's mother through and through. It didn't matter if it was by blood or not.

But occasionally the girl would wonder about her birth mother. That's just a thing she would do. It didn't upset her, or make her angry. Mainly because Madison didn't know who her mother was. Or what her life was like when she gave her to Tony. Madison liked to think that her mother gave her up for a better life, that was the thought she choose to have.

So the girl walked back to the counter, turning away from family, wanting to get back to hers. Mr. Delmar rang up her item as Madison petted his cat. Murph was an adorable orange cat. He was calm and always was laying around the shop. He was a customer favorite. Everyone loved him.

"Here you go, Maddi," Mr. Delmar stated, handing the girl her plastic bag with the popcorn inside it.

The girl took it with a smile, "Thanks, Mr. Delmar."

"No problem," the man replied, "Tell Mr. Parker I said 'hi' alright."

Madison looked at the man and opened her mouth to speak, but she was cut off by a piercing scream. A second later it was followed by a dozen more. And then everyone outside was screaming and running away. Causing fear and worry to start flowing through Madison's veins.