𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Madison Stark stood in the doorway of Peter's apartment. She was having flashbacks from Germany. How Peter held her as she cried, and how he listened to her spill her guts about her feelings and everything that was going on at the time.

The girl knocked on the door and in a quick second May answered the door. Once she registered who was at the door May spoke, "Oh, Madison. Peter told me you would be stopping by. Come on in."

"Hey Mrs. Parker," Madison greeted as she entered the apartment. The woman shut the door and looked at Madison, "Please, call me May."

The younger Stark gave a smile, "You got it."

Madison then followed May into the kitchen, "I didn't know that you started to go to school with Peter. When did that happen?"

"Uh, today was my first day actually," Madison confessed, giving a shy smile.

May looked at her with wide eyes, "Oh, and how did that go?"

"It was great actually. Seeing Peter again was... fun," Madison answered. She guessed that was the right word. Madison didn't really know how to put what she felt when she saw Peter again, mainly because she didn't know what the feeling was herself.

Peter's aunt was cooking in the kitchen as she spoke with Madison. The two started to talk about all sorts of things. Like the girl's trip to the Bahamas, how her first day went, Decathlon team, and many other topics. Madison enjoyed talking with May. She was like an aunt, mom, and older sister all rolled into one. Peter was lucky to have her.

Soon enough a knock came at the door. "Don't worry. I'll get it," Madison stated as she headed for the door, thinking that it was Peter.

However, it was Ned Leeds who had knocked. He was holding a ball built of Legos. Madison cocked her head to the side and gave a smile, "Hey, Ned."

"Madison, uh, hi," Ned greeted, a little confused but he still had a smile on his face.

Ned came into the apartment and Madison closed the door behind her. Still holding the ball in his hand, Ned turned around, "Um, what are you doing here?"

"Peter invited me," Madison answered, "He told me he would be by later."

"Who's at the door," May called. The woman then came from the kitchen; she looked at Ned, "Hi, Ned. How was your day?"

Ned gave a shrug, "It was fine May. I just came by to finish the Death Star with Peter."

May gave a smile, "You boys are always building something. Well, both of you are free to hang out here until Peter comes home. Just don't break anything."

"Yes Ma'am," Madison smiled, giving Peter's aunt a wink.

Soon a two hours went by and there was still no sign of Peter. Madison thought it was weird he was gone so late. She wondered if he stayed out this late every night. If so, that would explain why he had quit two of his clubs. Staying out late took a lot out of you the next day. Madison would know.

Ned had gone to wait for Peter in his room. He wanted to set up the Death Star so it would be easier to work with. Madison decided to help may with cooking, even though she couldn't cook to save her life.

But then again, neither could May. So, the two girl were trying their best, and having fun with it. Madison enjoyed being with May. She enjoyed the normalness of it all. She liked the sense of normalization in her life. It was as if a piece of Madison was missing. But having something normal made it full.

A crash then came from Peter's room. Madison dropped the wooden spoon she was holding on the counter; she put her hand on her wrist, expecting to have her suit, and then she remembered that she didn't.

Madison gave a sigh as May called out, "What was that."

"Uh, it's nothing. It's nothing!" Peter yelled back.

The younger Stark felt her body ease up at knowing she wasn't in danger. After everything that happened, Madison was on edge a lot. She made a mental note to herself to loosen up. Because if she had her suit, she would have just exposed herself to May.

Smoke then starts to come from the oven. They had forgotten about the meatloaf they were cooking. Madison got it out of the oven and placed it in the trash. The two girls started to laugh.

"We're not the best cooks," Madison stated in between laughs.

May then headed toward Peter's room, "No we are not."

Madison followed behind the woman. Both were wafting the air, trying to make the smoke coming from the kitchen. May opened the door and let down her hair, "The turkey meatloaf recipe is a disaster. Let's go to dinner. Thai? Ned, you want Thai?"

"No. He's got a thing," Peter answered.

When Madison appeared in the doorway she felt her face flush with red. Peter was standing next to Ned, in nothing but his boxers. Peter's eyes grew wide as he saw Madison. The girl couldn't help but glance at his chest.

Peter was fit, he had a six pack and muscles that defined his arms and legs. If it wasn't for the familiar red and blue clothing laying on the floor, Madison probably wouldn't have been able to look away.

"A thing to do after," Ned spoke, bringing Madison fully back to the real world.

"Okay," May answered, "Maybe put on some clothes."

Peter gave a small smile as he pulled a grey sweater off of his desk chair. May and Madison then left the room. "That was weird," Madison stated, trying to cover up the fact that her cheeks were still red.

"That boy has always been a little weird. But that's just Peter for you," May laughed. Madison giggled to herself a little bit. May then went in her room, most likely to get ready to go out.

Ned was then pushed out of Peter's room a second later. He looked at the girl, "Uh. I got my thing... I'll see you tomorrow Madison. Bye."

"See you later," Madison called as Ned rushed out of the apartment. The girl stared at the door with confusion. And then it clicked.

Madison remembered the clothing on the floor. It was Peter's suit. Ned must have caught Peter in it. The girl then went to the door and opened it.

Peter was now fully clothed. He was sitting on the bottom bunk of his bed with his head in his hands; he was shaking his head and mumbling to himself.

"Did what I think just happened actually happen?" Madison asked as she closed the door.

Peter looked up at Madison and took a deep breath, "If you mean Ned finding out I'm Spider-Man, then yeah, it happened."

"Is he going to tell anyone?" Madison asked, walking over and sitting down next to Peter. The boy shook his head as an answer.

Madison gave a sigh of relief, "Does he know about me?"

"No. I didn't tell him. He doesn't even know that you know, I only told him your dad made my suit," Peter replied, "You're moving anyway, so why would it matter?"

Peter's tone of voice wasn't mad, for some reason it was sad. Madison tilted her head to the side, "Peter, we're only moving upstate. I'm still going to be here. That's why it matters."

"Wait. You're not moving?" Peter asked, finally looking up and meeting Madison's eyes.

The girl shook her head, "No. The Avengers are just moving upstate. It's only thirty minutes away instead of ten. I'll still be here."

A moment of silence went by and then Peter let out a heavy sigh, "I'm sorry. I... I just don't know what I am going to do with Ned."

"It's fine. I get it. Just tell him the truth tomorrow," Madison suggested, "He is your best friend. There is no way he would tell anyone."

Peter gave a small smile, "Yeah you're probably right."

"Probably. Babe, I am always right," Madison smirked.

Then they both started to laugh. The younger Stark looked at the boy next to her, "This was one hell of a first day."