𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Madison smiled as she watched Peter record the metal sculpture of Earth that they were driving past. Happy Hogan, the chief of staff at Stark Industries, was driving them to the plane.

Her father had wanted Madison to stay with Peter and make sure the way there went okay. Madison was going to fly with him to Germany and fill him in on everything he needed to do. Tony thought it would also be good for Madison to become friends with someone like her that was around her age.

Peter was using a deep voice to narrate his journey. "New York. Queens. It's a rough borough, but hey, it's home."

"Hey, Lover. Who are you talking to?" Madison asked, giggling to herself.

"No one. Just making a little video of the trip," the boy answered, pointing the camera at Madison.

"You know you can't show it to anyone," Happy stated, looking at them in the rearview mirror.

Peter pointed the camera at Happy as he responded, "Yeah, I know."

"Then why are you narrating in that voice?" the driver questioned.

"Uh... Because it's fun," Peter shrugged.

"Fun," Happy repeated, clearly annoyed that he got stuck with two kids.

A few moments of silence went by as Madison watched Peter look at Happy. "So, uh, why do they call you Happy?" the boy asked.

The man didn't give an answer. Instead he just pushed a button which caused the window connecting the passenger and driver areas to close.

Peter, still recording, leaned back in his seat and faced Madison. The girl flashed a smile, "Don't let the name 'Happy' fool you. He is grumpy at times."

"Uh, yeah... yeah I can see that," Peter responds, putting the camera down and turning his phone off.

Peter fiddled with his fingers for a few minutes; he didn't say anything and an awkward silence fell between the two.

Madison studied Peter with her eyes, finally getting a good look at him and taking in all of his features. The girl was right, he was cute. But he was way cuter than Madison had given him credit for when she was sitting in his apartment.

Everything about Peter was attractive to Madison. The way he got nervous and fiddled with his fingers, the way his hair was neatly done but some curls still stuck out. How one of his eyebrows stuck up a little bit.

And for her it wasn't just the looks, Peter had this feeling about him that made people like and trust him. He was intelligent, and caring. Madison wanted to get to know this boy sitting in front of her. Peter seemed like he would be worth her while.

"So," Madison started, "You must be nervous."

"Yeah, yeah... I am," Peter admitted, looking up at Madison.

The younger Stark leaned back in her seat, "Well... let's play a game. Twenty Questions."

"What's that?" Peter asked, innocence showing through.

Madison started to laugh, thinking that he was joking. Once she realized he wasn't, she leaned forward, "You're not joking. You don't know what Twenty Questions is?"

"No... should I?" Peter asked, his face turning slightly red.

"Basically we go back and forth and ask each other questions. The other has to answer truthfully and whatever question is asked the person who asked it also has to answer it so we don't repeat questions. It's a simple game," Madison explained.

Peter nodded his head, "Okay. I think I get."

"I knew you would. Don't worry I'll go easy on you for now," Madison stated, sending Peter a wink, "How did you get your powers?"