𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫

I do not own any of the Marvel characters or storylines. Those belong to the rightful owners. The only character I own is Madison Stark. This character is in fact her own person and she has her own plot. Not ever single thing about this book will be her and Peter; he is simply her love interest. For the first few chapters he won't even be in the story. Sorry if you don't like it, but that's how I want it.

Madison also has some mental health problems, such as anxiety and PTSD, just like her father. I am NOT romanticizing these disorders. I have had similar experiences that I will write about and Madison is one of my characters that I put a little part of myself into. There may be some chapters that are mature or will be triggering to certain topics. I WILL PUT A WARNING AT THE BEGINNING OF THESE CHAPTERS. However this book will be mostly fluff. THIS STORY WILL HAVE SPOILERS FOR ALL MOVIES IN THE TIME LINE!

Her plotline and story is my own and if anyone tries to steal or copy it then I will report you. This is my story and it is my own hard work.

If you would like to make suggestions to the story feel free to comment, I may or may not use it. Also if you would like to use my character or any of my story just ask me. Madison Beer is her face claim so that's what she looks like.

However the rest of the MCU cast will portray their characters. That means Tom Holland is Peter Parker. Have fun reading my story. I hope you like it and don't forget to check out my other works!

 I hope you like it and don't forget to check out my other works!

This is what Madison Beer looks like!