(Your beginning to make us sound like pedophiles.)

Which I don't want to be by the way. Anyway White I am on Yellow's side with this...at least half of it which I won't say wha-

(Your into the ass. You children are hard to change the minds of. Fine. Do what ever you want, but if he's runs away from you don't come running to me.)

{Whiiiiiite! Don't leave! We need your help on this too!}

(On what Yellow. ON WHAT? As far as we know Peter might not even be into dudes!)

Well actually-

{But! We could make him! Just you know~ Push him into the right direction, & then he's ours!}

Wait, I don't see-

(Okay then explain yourself. How are you going to get a like what? A 17-)

{18}

(-year old to like a 20-)

How dare you forget our age! I'm 28!

(-year old?)

{Easy.}

(HOW!?)

{Just wait two, or three years then it's legal.}

(I-You-I-What? I-Just...you know what. Go Ahead.)

....

White?

{White?}

....

{Well anyway the other two have been trying to wake you up for 15 minutes now}

WHAT?-

"Huh!? Wha-oh uh hey guys what did I miss?" I question staring as Matt got up to put the trash away. "You feel asleep during the entire Star Wars movies. We left you to sleep, & now it's time for dinner unless you want to go to bed a bit early? It's only 8 right now, so we still have time." Peter answers pulling himself away from me, so that I could sit up. I nod.

"Well I might as well take a shower then! I'll be out in 10 minutes! Knock If I don't come out in atleast 5!" I say getting up, & heading over towards the bathroom.

Makes me glad I moved in with these two! I get to be closer to Petey, & I have Satan as a fighting buddy!...

{UNless he's here, because he has a crush on our Petey.}

Don't go Yandere on me. As much as I'm capable of becoming one I'm not a high school girl who can't just outright say "Hey I like you, & I want to get to know you better! Let's go out!".

{Chill. Anyway, I was only suggesting. You've seen how those to interact with one another when we're with them, so just think about it for the time being.}

Sure. Sure, whatever you say then Yellow.

{Good. Now hurry up. Your wasting the nice hot water we could be showering in.}

THEN STOP TALKING TO ME!

{Then you'd have no one to talk to when your bored~}

I WOULD HAVE PETE WITH ME?

{Anyway I'ma go talk to White. He hasn't been speaking for a while now, & I feel as if we broke him.}

WE-?

{Yes. Now hurry up, & shower. We may be voices, but even we need to rest from the cartoon that is your brain.}

I-...great he's gone. Sigh..whatever..

Later

Peter:

It's well passed dinner, & Wade hasn't come out of the bathroom yet. I even went to go check up on him, but he hasn't even answered..."Did he fall asleep while showering?" No. He couldn't have. That shower would've woken him up enough to atleast change, & eat dinner..Standing up from the table I grab a plate, & head towards the bathroom again only to see that the door was open this time...

"Well I know Matt went to bed after finishing his plate, so Wade must've finally came out of the bathroom..." Turning the corner I walk down the hallway towards Wade's room opening the door.

"Hey Wade I noticed you hadn't come out of the bathroom until now, so I brought you some foo-EEK! AH I-I'M, SO SORRY! I-I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE STILL NAKED!" I yell slamming the door shut while putting the plate of food down in front of the door. Standing back up I quickly run over to my room closer to the bathroom.

Oh my god why...

I slam my door shut, & sit on my bed."I can't believe that happened! I can't believe I saw everything!..wait.." That's when realization came to me. I-I..I saw his face..his eye were a nice pale ocean blue..his face was strong..m-manly..even though most of his skin looked dead..h-he still looked handsome..Oh god! But he was naked, & I saw everything! Even his d-NO stop AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!

Falling on my pillow I push my face into the pillow. NO NO NO! STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT! BAD PETER BAD! URGH!

Knock

Knock

"Hello? Pete? I couldn't help, but noticed you hadn't come back to my room, so I came to yours! Could we talk for a minute?"

It was Wade, but he doesn't sound right...

"Oh-uh..yea! Come on in Wade!" I yell, as I sit up, & he comes into the room.

"W-What's up?" I ask, hoping he wasn't mad.

"I wanted...I wanted to ask how you felt.."

How I felt?

"I-I..I don't understand?" I question, hoping for him to clarify. He sighs.

"You saw my face. How do you feel after seeing such..such a monster such as myself?..." He asks.

How do I feel after looking at his face?..Oh..OH!

"Wade...C-come sit next to me please." I say patting the side on my left. He sits down obediently as if this was something he's been waiting for.

"Wade. Your looks don't matter. Yes, I saw your face, & you looked handsome. But it doesn't mean that I should focus on what you think is ugly. Scares is what makes you- you, so it doesn't matter how you look." I say placing my hand on his shoulder. Wade looks ta me surprised.

"Wait. I looked handsome?"

I SAID WHAT?!