─ chapter four

The second Elyse got to the arrivals terminal, she sighed

The second Elyse got to the arrivals terminal, she sighed. It was time to put on the act. She then frowned; there was no sign of her over-eager cousin. Suddenly, there was an excited gasp from not too far away.

"ELYSE!!!" Autumn screeched. She started to run up to the blonde, attacking her with a hug. Elyse stumbled back as she was attacked. .

"Hey Fall." Elyse greeted.

"I've missed you!!" Autumn exclaimed, not releasing the hug. "Everyone's missed you!!"

"Highly doubt it. Bitch and dumbass were probably celebrating me not being there." Elyse commented grabbing her bag.

"Well... almost everyone." Autumn mumbled and then gasped. "You've missed so much! RaehasaboyfriendwhoisMotherGothel'ssonandthenCecihasamysteryboyfriendwhogoestoourschoolnowandthere'sanewVKandshe'stheMadHatter'sdaughter!" Autumn rambled excitedly.

"I have no idea what you just said, Autumn." Elyse sighed. "And judging by the look on the drivers face it better wait."

"Fine." Autumn huffed. "You have a lot to catch up on though!"

"That's the only reason I'm here." Elyse said monotonically before shaking herself out of it. "I'm fine." She added, grabbing her suitcase and heading towards the school approved driver.

"Wait wait wait wait wait." Autumn pulled Elyse back and wrapped her arms around her, pulling her into a gentle hug.

"What's this for?" Elyse asked, hugging her cousin back.

"Just thought you might need it." Autumn whispered. "And I've really really missed you."

"I missed you too. But tell anyone I said that and I will deny it." Elyse said, pulling back.

"Oh my gosh!! You missed me!!" Autumn squealed. "Finally!" She jumped in excitement. "Oh and you're not carrying this. You have one arm." Autumn took Elyse's bags from her.

"Autumn..." Elyse whined. "It's fine. I can do it."

"Nope! I'm helping." Autumn shook her head, pulling the suitcase behind her as the cousins approached the car. Elyse just groaned but she was in no mood to argue. She stopped suddenly as they approached the car.

"Fall... I..." Elyse gulped, fear filling her eyes.

"I know." Autumn turned to the blonde and took hold of her hands after handling the suitcase and bags to the driver. "I was fine on the way here. It'll be okay. It's a fifteen minute drive, if that. You'll be okay, El."

"I don't want to get in." Elyse stated, backing away.

"I know you don't... but we have to." Autumn said gently. "I'll be right next to you. You can do it. It's okay." Autumn hugged her cousin. Elyse took a deep breath and slowly got in the car, Autumn getting in after her so she couldn't escape.