"Thousand dollars." He corrected in anger.

"Stop being dramatic Jungkookie...and who told you I won't go out today?" I wondered smiling at a bit of malignancy on my feminine voice.

"What do you mean ?" He asked.

"I mean, I will leave the place this evening, it is a day of inhalation of the air, and I will not miss it because of her."

» » » » »

The long black dress featured the details of my bustling body sculpting, as it's exposed in the back, making my tattoo, which adorned my spine. It was fascinating with the whiteness of my skin and dark hair.

"This shoes bothers me." I muttered to annoyed, as I bent to take them off.

"Don't you dare." The sound of jungkook's cynical voice from beside me made me aware of what I was going to do.

My eyes narrowed as I stared at his face, before rolling them, and continued taking my black high-heeled shoes off.

"Stubborn." He whispered in mockery.

"Well, that you know." I told him sarcastically.

The party was quiet, not too crowded with people, music played an important role in calming the atmosphere and relaxing.

I have donated a large sum to this parties, it does not skimp anything that goes to the needy.

I suddenly felt bored, from my observation of others, and translating their features. That's why I walked fast and lightly with my bare feet to the garden. I took the lighter out of my bag, which I stole from that slack while deliberately hitting him. Lightening the cigarette, I inhaled in a quiet.

Jungkook was walking around with some girls as something of his habits. While I prayed that my exit would not cause any disaster as I went out and my sister also on the same day.

I threw the rest the cigarette into the ground, when I thought about something, while I spaced out for a while.

I lifted my dress up to help me run with all I might. I climbed the iron door to enter the small house, which is located on the side of the left garden, and it was decorated by some of the swarm of lights. It was not a house but a workshop for making pottery and wood carving.

I was eager to enter, so I didn't wait to think and push through the small window, and because of my gracefulness, and flexibility I went in smoothly.

The tips of my black-painted fingernails touched the paints one by one. I stood staring at that professionally painting, in silence. I was impressed even though It wasn't finished yet.

"You...how did you enter here?" His distinctive voice resonates with the place, with its heavy accent.

I didn't turn around, and didn't want to reveal my identity, or the other part of my personality.

A wide smile was painted on my face, while I took out my mirror to reflect his body through it, and I could see him while he couldn't.

"Kim Taehyung, I expected you to come." I spoke with my female voice while I still contemplating what his hands had done. I has always come to this parties specifically to see him.

"Who are you? And how did you enter?" He spoke with some curiosity that was circling around him.

"I really liked what you had doing." I simply told him, preferring to the paint, and his carving wood, ignoring what he said.

"In fact, I can bring the security men to here in a second, because you broke into the place." He told me provoked, while walking towards me. He wants to see my face cause I gave him my back, and all he saw was my tattoo.

"Stop where you are." I warned him not to go any further, as I continued. "We both know that no men here, Tae."

He pressed his jaw in angrily, while he didn't care about what I said, and went on walking.

"How did you enter?" He returned to ask, and his voice became close to me.

I closed the lights suddenly in a abruptly way, that wasn't in his mind, while the darkness helped me to leave with a light speed.

✍Author Note✍

So, that's the first chapter I hope you like it.

Also don't be afraid to comment your thoughts, I would like to know what you like and dislike.

Vote, comment, share & follow 💞

All the love💋