Nightmare

Hey,I'm back with a ..Not so nice one this time. This is a vent.
Trigger warning : suicide,mentions of suicide,committing suicide etc.

In case you thought that I was gonna tell you about something that happened in my life,you're kinda right. But I'll tell you something about what I dreamt this night. It was the most horrible nightmare I ever had.

After I fell asleep,my dream figure woke up in a completely black room. I could somehow regonize that it had the shape of my own room,but the funiture was missing and my fish and plants weren't there as well. When I looked outside,there was nothing to look at. It was all black.
And then I heard something. At first,I couldn't make it out. It sounded like nonsense. Something that I couldn't understand. But then it got louder and I was able to make our words and sentence and I wish that I wouldn't have been able to do so. I'll list what this thing(I'll describe it later )said.

"You're worthless."
"You can't do anything right. "
"You are not good enough and you'll never be enough. "
"They don't love you."
"You're ugly. "
"They don't need you."
"They don't want you."
"You're always bothering them."
"You're so dumb. "
"You're fat."
"You're a coward."
"You're disgusting."
"You're just a waste of space. No one would miss you if you would leave. Not even your parents. "
And then it started repeating that stuff over and over again and again. I wanted to be deaf. I didn't want to hear it,I was in tears already by this point. I had to rub my eyes because my vision was blurry and when I looked into the corner,I saw a man. No face,skinny body,long arms and legs and instead of two eyes and lips and everything a face should have,there was just one big fat red eye in the middle of his face. And everytime he said something that hurt me,another ,smaller eye appeared somewhere on his body. I'm changing pronouns because I seriously don't know what to call them. I don't know.
Anyways,I have extreme
Ophthalmophobia .

So all of these eyes looking at me,made the whole situation even worse. And then all of sudden he stopped and approached me,before walking behind me. So I turned around and I'm so glad that I didn't scream in real life. Because I screamed so loud in my dream,my troat hurt. I saw my own body hanging from the ceiling,a damn rope around my neck. I was dead. I saw my body and I was fucking dead. I was so scared and then he started that whole shit again. I couldn't keep myself on my feet anymore. I just sat down and sobbed. I just wanted to die at that point. And then I woke up. My pillow was wet from all my crying and I wanted to die. I seriously wanted to die,because I could still hear him. When I rolled over,I saw that it was 1:10 am . Still,I wasn't able to fall asleep. I just kept on crying and sobbing quietly,I didn't want to bother my parents with my dumb dreams and my dumb problems. They have more important things to do.