Chapter 17 - The First Real Date

Hey friends. I know I have been absent for quite a time. That is why I'm updating back to back today. I hope you like them.

Happiness is an emotion every human wants forever but life doesn't work that way and even if it did we would get bored of it.

We can feel the worth of real joy only after a strike of misery like calm after strom. After thunders silence Is the best gift.

Likewise bringing a smile to someone who is drown in misery is the best gift they could ever wish.

Anyway back to the story I will try my best to make it as effective as the original one.

Picture to the right is their first date costumes

Please Vote, comment and share

Love you all

Valentine♡♥♡♥♡....

___________________

ALLY P.O.V :

Right now I'm raiding my wardrobe for the perfect dress which will please my zander but I have a hard time finding it.

This is one of those moments when I regret not purchasing date worthy clothes with pam.

But can you blame me I wanted to go on a date with only one person and he didn't seem a least bit interested in me.

I didn't expect this sudden turn of events. So I'm sitting in my bed with nothing but a towel having no idea what to wear.

Your probably wondering when Alex asked me for a date. It happened when we reached home after the encounter with Amelia.

When I was about to enter my home He hugged me and said

" I want to take you to a proper date. What do you say to that sunny"

I slowly removed his arms around me and run to my home squealing a yes. Alex laughter echoed through the house.

Thank god my parents aren't home. Else I would have to give a big explanation. I giggled when I saw him call me as soon as I reached my room.

We talked all night and decided to go to our date on Friday. Once I realised I'm zoning out and forgot the matter at hand. The panicking started again in full force.

Then my life saver's came to my room and started laughing looking at my state before saying

" oh don't look so sad I know you don't have any date worthy clothes and that's why we bought you this".

I looked at tina and pam a bit shocked and asked

" How did you -- "

But I cut myself off figuring the answer.

" Daniel. Now why am I not surprised. . .. That little monkey I wanted to tell you guys myself "

They glared at me in unison and said

" Oh really your going on your first ever date in like one hour and you didn't seem like informing us anytime soon "

I felt guilty and said

" Sorry guys I had all this what if's running through my mind that I couldn't think of anything else.

Spending a day with sophie and zander was different. But this is a real date and to be frank it's scary. Please forgive me"

I put my best puppy face till their expressions changed then suddenly Christy and pam had this mischievous smile on their face which almost made me run.