Chapter 16 - The New Relationship

Hey guys it's nice to update today. I know it's a long time. I was just busy with work.

I Can't finish this story  before Christmas like I promised but I will do my best to update atleast once in two weeks.

Okay so today's thought for the day as follows:-

When you get something or someone you longed for a very long time. The world seems to freeze and the only thing in your mind will be of that something or someone.

Love is the craziest emotion it will make the sweetest person mean and the bitchiest person into a softie.

Before you could realise your mistake you would have chased the people you care for the one person who holds your heart.

I'm saying it's great pleasing the person you love but be aware of your actions and it's consequences. Don't revolve your world around the one person.

That's why many get cheated because they are blinded by love to look at the obvious.

Give second chances only when they truly regret their actions else there will be no value for forgiveness as they would take you for granted.

Ok that was my piece of advice regarding relationships for today. Now back to the story. This chapter holds a bit of drama.

Enjoy reading

Love you all

Valentine ♡♥♡♥♡....

_________◀♧●♧●♧●♧●♧▶_________

ALLY P.O.V :

I was quite excited to go to school today.  The events of yesterday came back to me and I can't help the big grin on my face .

My day with Zander was amazing to say the least. I was quite nervous about our relationship too.

I felt a big soft hands holding mine . I turned to see Zander giving me a small smile.  I think he noticed my nervousness.

Without thinking I took his palm and kissed it gaining a chuckle from him. I was blushing madly when he parked the car.

I could feel so many eyes on us but I didn't care as my eyes wasn't willing to leave my zander.

He opened my door and offered his hand to me. Being Centre of attention was never my thing. So I reluctantly placed my hand in his. As soon as I stepped out of the car.

I could see everyone looking at me and Alex like we are some sort of aliens . I finally spotted pamela standing with Matt by the lockers and she was gaping at the pair of us.

Matt didn't notice me . It looked like he was in a whole new world far away. That's Matt for you guys.

Mathew is like this cliché guys. You know the perfect guy everyone wants to date. Even I have a suspicion that pam has a crush on him.

But whenever I confront her she would downright deny it. Now that I got my happy ending it's time I do something to make them happy.

Putting the thought of making those two to date in my to-do-mental list. I dragged Alexander with me to where pam and matt are standing . I beamed at them and said

" Hey matt , Hi pam "

Pam finally snapped out of her fish mode and gave me a knowing smile sensing what would have happened and said

" So your finally over Alexander i guess as you decided to talk to me "

I blushed when Alex raised his eyebrow at me amused and was about to comment but stopped as I throw a glare his way.