Chapter 8 - The Confession

Hey friends I'm really sorry for messing up. So here it is the new chapter. Oh from the next chapter it's going to be romantic. I didn't want to start my story with cheerfulness.

I wanted it to start as sad then eventually getting better . It is what happens in real life.

I told you before every hardships you go through makes you a strong person and endure you to fight for what you want.

When crisis comes we should fight through it , take few tough decisions, overcome the pain and only then you can succeed in what you desire.

Remember anything you receive without hardwork and sacrifice will disappear as quickly as it appeared.

Confessing your mistakes may look lame and a coward move. But it's the bravest thing anyone could.

If you yourself don't accept your mistakes how can you expect others to accept you completely

Ok so enjoy guys. Hope you like it

Love you all

Valentine ♡♥♡♥♡.....

________《¤¤♡¤¤♥¤¤♡¤¤》________

ALLISON P.O.V :

I'm in my room thinking about what Alex said a few minutes ago and I realised that I'm between the two brothers.

I realised that Alex needs his brother as much as I need Christina.

I selfishly kept both of them and Alex was lonely all this time. Now that I think of it everything makes sense.

I remember Alex used to be sweet but I turned him into this bitter person. I finally understood it was me who should leave not Alex.

Alex deserves to be with his family so I did the one thing I should have done a long time ago.

I called dad

" Hello dad.. do you have a minute? "

He said confused

" of course baby girl what is it you want to ask me ? ? "

I braced myself before saying

" Dad I want to goto India. . I will finish my studies there.. I will even take care of our business there.. Please papa do something so that I can leave tomorrow "

I heard him taking a sharp intake of breath before saying

" What happened ?? Why are you leaving us?? I'm worried Allison what is making you runaway like this "

Tears started flowing from my eyes . I don't know how I'm going to be without my family.

But if I stayed here then I might go mad. After hearing Alex say those words about me.

I don't want to see him. Not because I hate him but I couldn't stand him avoiding me. So I said

" Dad I will be with my family. . It's been years since I last saw my grandparents.

And if you want your daughter to be alive you will let me go now papa because I fear I would become sucidal if I stay longer. Please dad "

He sighed and said

" I'm not going to ask what happened but I have an idea who caused this!! But I agree sweety you do need a change of environment .

It's just that I will miss you very much. Anyway sweetheart I will make the arrangements. You will get the tickets from my secretary Samantha .