chap 1! FLASH BACK

dedicated to .......................................................................^ 4 being my very first fan on wattpad

SORRY i wrote this first chapter a while ago and it really cheesy and kinda awkward but i promise it gets better

sorry about the vid on the side i couldn't help myself i love Disney!!!!!!!!!!!

(even though anastasia is not acctually disney) but anyways it still counts

------------------------------------------------------------------

Chap 1: (flash back)

{FLASH BACK}

Danielle's POV <3

"IT'S THE WEDDING OF THE YEAR! WAIT NO THE CENTURY"! The news presenter basically screamed.

I laughed a little as I saw Niall on the other couch was liping every word the presenter was saying and adding dramatic actions.

"YES, LOUIS TOMLINSON THE OLDEST, YET MATURELY YOUNGEST MEMBER OF THE BAND ONE DIRECTION IS GETTING HITCHED" wow this presenter guy is really over doing it

"BUT ITS NOT ALL GOOD NEWS FOR FELLOW BAND MATE HARRY STYLES AS WE HAVE VIDEO EVIDENCE THAT HE JUST LOST A BET TO LIAM PAYNE"

An old interview suddenly came on the screen you could tell it was a few years old; by the way the boys looked.

the interviewer asked Harry a question (normal) he then answered (looking very sure of himself) "I bet Liam $1000 that he'll be the first out of us to get married" they kept repeating the last part

"We get the point" I heard harry mumble after about the 6th repeat of that part

Liam's face then suddenly lightened up "I completely forgot about that, I'll be collecting my money now" he said holding out his hand.

"Wait! No money till its official, you never know, anything could happen in 3 days" harry said dramatically giving that mysterious look of his.

Perrie then broke the silence "don't jinx it" she gave harry a slap on the wrist (softly of course).

Perrie had changed since we meet her a couple of years ago, she dyed her hair a dark brown which suited her surprisingly well it even looked like her natural hair color and she gained more confidence and weirdly enough is now one of my best friends.

I shook out my day dream when Liam finally surrendered to Harry's argument "find, but Louis that means you too, so don't go running off to your honey moon before I get my cash".

"Oh shut it, harry" said his girlfriend Jessica, jess had auburn/brownish hair and blue eyes that complement her really well, she was also kind of curvy but it suites her.

Her and Naomi (Niall's fiancé ) are really good friends even before they joined our little group.

Naomi has light brownish hair and light hazel eyes she was a really bubbly girl and you barely ever saw her sad , she somehow knows how to make any situation positive.

I just looked out the window then realized 2 out 5 of us girls in the group were engaged and I wasn't one of them even worse I've been in this relationship longer than the rest of them.

I just sighed and looked at my left hand, then somehow magically Eleanor new exactly what I was thinking and dragged me out in the hall when everyone was distracted.

"Look" she said letting go of my arm "I'm gonna tell u something but u can't tell anyone else"

I just looked at her confused, but she still continued "Liam was just being a guy he never really forgot the bet he made with harry, and his planning to propose to you on me and Lou's wedding night, he's even got a ring I helped him pick it out"

I lit up "really"!

"Yes, but this stays between us ok" I just smiled at her and she just smiled back

"El"

"Yea"? She asked.

"YOUR GETTING MARRIED IN 3 DAYS" we just both started squealing like little girls before we went back inside to join the others.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sooo that's my first chapter, i agree its not the best but it would really mean a lot if you tell me what you think. =D

SORRY i know it's kinda short, the first couple if chapter's are short but i promise they get longer

and sorry again, as i said before i wrote this first chapter a while ago and it's really not that good......but i promise it gets better, so just plz keep holding on =)

ANOTHER MASSIVE SORRY about the video on the side i'm really addicted to disney (don't worry im currently in disney rehab, also another thing that i'm addicted to that you will see through out this story is NARNIA <3)

feel free to point out any errors so i can fix it

that about it don't be afraid to comment or anything

luv you all <3

LaUrA <3 XXXX