Part 46

-final chapter-

I took johnnys hand, as he hold Rachel's. We walk in the ice cream shop and sit down while Johnny orders the ice cream.

"Mom I miss Cassie..." Rachels says. "I know... Me and daddy miss her too honey, it's okay to be sad." You say and hug her.

Johnny comes back with 3 ice cream cones and hands it to you guys. You both take them and you go to the trash to throw away something when you see the man who killed Cassie, come up to you- in aware of who you are.

He got away with the murder somehow- but let's get on with the story

He leans on the wall. "Hey good looking." He smirks. You don't want any trouble so you say. "Sorry, Ima greaser" but he won't go away so you say " I'm married and have a child." He still won't budge.

"Who cares everyone has an affair once in a while!" He laughs and your jaw drops. "I'm not interested!" You raise you voice a little but you don't wanna ruin johnnys mood- he starting to light up a little.

The man grabbed you. "JOHNNY!" You yell and he slaps you. Johnny runs over but the man starts punching him. You cry as you watch the scene- eventually some workers break it up and Johnny comes over limping when he faints

You got a babysitter for Rachel as you wait to see Johnny at the hospital. About 15 mins later, they let you see him.

"Johnny.." You say not knowing what to do. He looks at you in a way that says come here.

You walk over to him and he breathes out,

"Y/n... Take care of Rachel..you gonna get through this, baby.. You'll get though it..." He breathes out and his head tilts back. He was dead. God you needed him so much.

"Johnny!" You cry out "Johnny no! I need you!" You stood there in grief.

(Time skip)

Now you are 35 and live with the Curtis family with Rachel. You got his words tattooed on your wrist it read- " your gonna get through this baby" it always helps you through everything. And I mean- everything~

A/N thank you for reading my story! If you'd like please give my new story Willy Wonka x reader a couple votes to get it out there if highly appreciate it!!! - ohfucke