Part 44

(Disclaimer: you should start from chap.1 if your new, and reminder that Cassie and rachels parents are you and Johnny.)

Still Cassie's POV 

I sighed when we Finnaly got inside. Daddy thru the keys on the counter and said. "To your room missy!" So I walked to my room and tried not to cry. "UR MEAN, DAD!" I yelled. I stomped to my room because he looked real mad when I said that.

RACHELS POV

My whole body hurt, mainly my arm. I kept crying, I wish I would shut up because Dally will think Ima big baby. Daddy put some ice on my bruises and Mommy gave me some bandaids. Luckily Cassie wasn't as hurt as me. When I was all patched up I had to go to my room too.

When I walked in the room, Cassie was gone, I looked thru the window, she was running down the street, I gasped. But when I told Daddy, Cassie was already gone.

CASSIES POV

I was going to that stupid church, not like anyone cared. I ran all the way up a big hill and asked some guys for directions. I hopped on the train and sat down and the train started slowly moving but daddy was running next to it.

"CASSIE!" He said. "PLEASE GET DOWN!" He yelled.

"WHY YOU DONT EVEN LOVE ME! YOU AND MOMMY HATE ME!" I yelled with tears in my eyes, daddy started crying too.

"CASSIE PLEASE! ME AND MOMMY LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW!" the train started speeding up. I closed my eyes and landed in daddy's arms. I hugged him and daddy stroked my hair and cried.

"Please don't do that again sweety!" He kissed my forehead. "Me and mommy love you so, so much." He said and I cried a little. "Let's get you home," he smiled.