Part 4

"I still don't wanna go back..." Ponyboy sighs. You and Johnny look at him disappointed 

"Pony lets all just sleep at the lot ok?" Johnny replies. You nod, so does pony

When you guys get there Johnny offers you the car-seat thingy to sleep on.

You fall asleep but wake up in the middle of the night and see Johnny throwing stuff at the fire, and pony, still sleeping.

"Johnny?" You sit up.

"Hey y/n... Just go back to bed." The last part was kinda loud. 

"Is something wrong?" You ask but Johnny only jerks his head to you. 

"Leave me alONE" he turns back. You get up and sit a little behind him.

"It's okay you can tell m-" you're cut off by Johnny slamming you to the ground and punching you repeadietly, after like the seventh punch ponyboy wakes up and pushes him off of you. 

" JOHNNY WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM." He yells and sits you on your feet. You see Johnny tearing up.

"You can fucking sleep here alone!" Pony says as he puts my arm around his shoulder and escorts me back to his house

"I ain't mean I-" Johnny started but was cut off with. "You just shut your trap Johnny." Pony scorns as johnnys loudly crying now. You glance back at him one more time but don't say anything, his eyes look real sorry, but right now, you didn't forgive him, you turned you head back and walked home with pony.

(Ok you guys got your two chapters, now let me sleep off this sickness 💗💗)

-ducky-