Part 35

You wake up in the middle of the night and lay upside down on the bed, annoying Johnny with a million questions until you realize pony hasn't been out his room in awhile. "I'm gonna check on pony." You tell Johnny.

"Why?" He asks and sits up. "Haven't you noticed that he's been in his room a lot lately?" You say opening the door. Johnny nods and waits for you to come back.

You walk down the hall and creak open ponys door. He's screwing something in then WHOOSH the same portal opens. He was about to step in when you said. "Pony?"

He looked over his shoulder. "Oh, um..." He starts "pony you where gonna leave us?" You say and he doesn't reply. "You can come to-" he starts again. "Pony we can't leave anyone here, and if you go by yourself you'll get real  lonely!" It was true.

He shakes his head but you pull him back. "I'll get the gang." You say and get everyone to thru the portal. You finnaly leap thru and land on the couch of the Curtis brothers house, everyone else is there.

They all look kinda happy to be back. "Um.. Twobit do you wanna check on your mom-" 

"HOLY COW." He runs out the door and you laugh. Everyone settles in again

You smile and hold Johnny in your arms. "That sure was interesting!" He says and you laugh "sure was!" You hold hands