Part 34

You hold his hand and dab it with a washcloth, then you grab the par oxide and pour it on and he winces. "Oh boo!" You say and slap a bandaid on it. 

"Thanks" he says smiling at the hello kitty bandaid. You laugh. "It's the only ones I have okay?" You say and he nods laughing.

You go back to your room to get a new Bobby pin because your fell out and it falls out of you hand. You pick it up and see a Mickey Mouse doll under the bed. "Two would like this" you say to yourself and walk downstairs with it behind your back . "Twoooobitttt" you say and he spins around. "I have a present for you." You laugh as he crosses his arm but his face lights up when you show him the doll.

"Mickeyyy!" He says and hugs it. "Thanks y/n!" He says and you nod and walk back to the other boys. Darry and Dally are arm wrestling and everyone is chanting for eachother. You HAVE to see this.

You slide In-between Johnny and pony and see Dally struggling to keep his arm up but -WHAM Darry wins the game!

()

You cheer and say "good job Darry! Not surprised honestly." Everyone laughs as you say this. "Let's go to the park." You say and everyone agrees. Pony grabs his soccer ball and they all follow you till they get there.

The boys look all confused at the exercise machines and try to play on them.

The boys sit in those one chairs you push back and forth with your legs. "I can FEEL THE BURN!" Steve laughs. You Johnny and pony go up to the top of the slide and sit in the tiny caspule at the top and joke around. You sitting at the front of the slide, facing everyone else-

Someone grabs you from behind and you go sliding down the slide. You turn around. "Dally!" You laugh and bring him to the weird sound repeater thingy. You spin it a few times and yell "DALLY IS GAY!" He looks shocked but then the machine replies. "DaLlY iS gAy." You laugh along with Johnny, who is now behind you.

You all stop at McDonald's and get ice cream cones then walk back to the house. Once you got there you remembered the 4 wheeler in the back and run to the garage. You start it up and go outside to everyone else. 

You look at dally. "Hop on!" You say testing if he was brave enough. Surely he did and you take off, zooming around the yard.

He yells and almost pisses his pant until you stop. "Who's next!" You lift an eyebrow but frown as it starts raining.

You park it and walk inside thru the garage and grab a coke. You crack it open and stare at the tv for awhile before going to the bedroom and falling asleep.