Part 11

(Sorry the labels are being weird^^^^)

"Wow, I'm accually in the 80s..." It's a big deal to you but your happy because you don't want to go back to 2019, too much bs.

"I guess so..." Johnny laughs. You kiss him. "Wow.."

"It's getting late y/n..." Johnny says. "Oh yea..." You cuddle up to him and fall asleep.

You wake up to someone trying to pick you up. "HEY PUT ME-" they cover your mouth but you bite them. "JOHNNY!!" You say he sits up. You look to see who picked u up and it was pony boy. "PONY LEMME GO!!" He puts you down.

"Dude chill I was just joking..." He says blushing. "Yeah yeah..."

You sit next to Johnny.

"Guys, I love y'all but sometimes y'all tear me apart." You giggle.

"Pony did you know  y/n's from 2019?" Johnny says.

"Yea and I'm Snow White. Bullshit." He laughs.

"No really! That's what I said!" Johnny explains to pony everything so he can understand.

"Wow..." Pony is speechless. "We'll have to get you back!"

"NO- I mean.. I want to stay..." You say and pony nods.

"Guys you will not believe what happened to Michael Jacksons skin color." You laugh, but of corse they don't get it . Just then Dally walked by. 

"There you little shits are!" He says walking over. You roll your eyes.

"Don't get smart y/n..." He sits down. "So where y'all wanna go?" He asks.

(That's up to you guys... Comment where and I'll right the first respond!)