Part 19

(^^titles are being weird again lmao^^)

you and Johnny sit out on the bleachers, you guys aren't that sporty. You see ponyboy kick the ball and it hits dally in the face, now he's chasing pony around. "Hey y/n, let's go underneath the bleachers!" Johnny says and you nod. You loved going under there, it was cool.

You sit down next to Johnny again, under the bleachers. You guys lay down and talk about some stuff

You eventually find yourself kissing him. When you finish you plush then you hear a cough. You look over and see soda leaning on the side.

"So uh... We where gonna get ice cream but uh..." He says

"Oh be quiet soda!" Johnny says getting up, you follow. 

The whole gang walks to millers (made up ice cream place) and grab ice cream cones and leave. Johnny said he didn't want any. You where full of your ice cream already because you really didn't want any to begin with. "Jonny do you want the res-" 

"Yes" he says almost drooling. You hand him it and he continues to lick it. You giggle. "Why didn't you just get a cone?" You laugh and Johnny shrugs.

"AWWWWW!!" Twobit says. "That's soooo cute! Look their sharing an ice cream cone together!" He says and you roll your eyes.

Johnny jokingly hold out his switchblade. "Shut it Twobit!" He laughed

 "Shut it Twobit!" He laughed

You giggled at this. Twobit threw his hands up "EASY EASY."

Pony jumped out of no where. "Here we see a wild johnnycake in its natural habitat!" Johnny pointed his knife at pony. "ITS ANGRY!" Pony laughed. You could NOT stop laughing, it was the best thing ever!

"Y/N! Calm down jeez!"  Darry said laughing. Johnny started laughing but stopped when he almost dropped his ice cream. "Lmaoooo omg your ice cram almost said YEET!" Everyone looked at you like you where crazy. "Oh..." Johnny and pony explained everything, dally still didn't believe it until you pulled out your MP3

"Never danced like this before~ we don't talk about it~" it played, everyone was shook. You giggled.