Chapter 15

"What we're Jess and Mike even doing up here?" Nelson asked. Him, Taylor, Violet, and Peter went to the floor where they found Mike and Jess.

"It's just a bunch of random classrooms," Peter said.

"I'm telling you there is something up here," Violet swore. "Trying to fall asleep? That's bullshit!"

"Violet has a point," Peter announced. "We need more information."

"But how are we gonna get it?" Taylor questioned.

"I have a plan," Peter said before taking a long pause.

"Don't tell us everything at once now," Taylor remarked.

"I'm going to talk to Liam," Peter informed.

"That's a terrible idea," Nelson said. They stopped progressing down the vacant hall.

"He might know something," Violet said.

"Do you really think he's going to open up and throw his friends under the bus?" Nelson is now annoyed.

"I can be very persuasive."

"Let me just talk to Mike myself," Taylor said.

"First off, y'all hate each other and second off, we don't need you ripping off his face," Violet said. "That's my job," she added.

"Let me just talk to Liam," Peter repeated.

"I agree with Peter's plan more than y'all," Nelson said.

"But, like ten seconds ago you said it was a bad idea," Taylor pointed out.

"It's better than yours." Nelson snapped. Violet was about to say something. "Yours too missy."

Later...

Nelson, Taylor, and Violet threw Mike into a cage with Ashly, Liam, and Jess.

"Taylor, go find Willow, she needs to hear about this," Peter said. Taylor did was he was told.

"Why are we even in here?" Ashly interrogated while gripping her hands on the metal links.

"Because, y'all stole the guns," Nelson replied.

"Ashly and I didn't even do anything. Jess and Mike were the ones roaming the halls last night," Liam testified.

"Oh! And, me and Mike are the ones to blame for all of this?" Jess shouted.

"Nelson, let me out. I want to know who did this just as much as you do," Mike said.

"And, I wish I could believe you," Nelson responded.

"Well, get comfy folks, we're gonna get to know each other," Peter said. Violet and Nelson left the basement. Zora stayed down with Peter. "I know that one of you had to of taken the guns."

"I already told you it wasn't any of us," Jess said.

"This is ridiculous," Mike said while throwing his hands in the air.

"You have to admit it looks bad," Ashly said.

"You're only making this harder on yourself. One way or another, you will give me answers," Peter said.

"You're cute when you're mad," Liam commented. Jess looked over at Peter and winked. Peter started to blush.

"The sooner you tell the truth the sooner this will all end," Peter said.

"I told you the truth," Mike said. Jess got closer to the front of the cage near Zora.

"Hey Zora," Jess said. Zora focused her attention on Jess. "Can you go get my bag. It's that time of the month," Jess whispered.