Author note

A/N Hello, I see you have clicked on this book. This is my first fan fiction Story whereas my other books included more of an blog writing.

Rules:

1. Don't copy this book as I have all the rights reserved for this book.

2. Please don't use abuse words and rude contents in the comment section.

3. Do not translate my work.

4. It's a work of fiction so don't be too sensitive to the characters and the story plot.

Want to be notified when my next book or new chapter releases do follow me and add my book to your wattpad library.

Don't judge me by my grammatical mistakes. Read and let me know what you think about my book. Feel free to give me sincere and constructive critiques.

Want to follow me on social media and see my writing progress?

Follow me here:
Instagram: @untaken_message
Link : https://www.instagram.com/untaken_message

You can always pm me for you suggestions and feedback.

Vote and comment for my chapters really makes me happy.

Keep reading

   Love new books

    Keep voting

        Keep smiling 😊

———————————————————————————

Why I like chair??

              I recently watched gossip girl and just fell in love with their character story. Such a different and a great love. He never wanted to be involved with emotions but it changed everything when he meet Blair. She want to be a perfect girl and be a princess. But it all changed when they were together. He brought the naughty side of her and she brought the romantic side of him. In the end they were two magnets and ended up together.