Rewired: "Who is Jeremy Gordon?"

PROLOGUE:

Kill them all, he thought to himself, as he gazed towards the shore. Aboard the USS Boxer, a few miles off the Iranian coast, four-star General Warner reflected on his 37 years of service. Of all the regrets throughout his career, this would be the most stagnant. Women, children, and the elderly, he thought. Kill them all.

     Moments ago, General Warner had been forced to order the United States’ largest attack in recorded history. The Makran Coast was to be erased, eradicating every living creature within a thousand miles.

     “You made the right choice,” his three-star subordinate consoled, joining General Warner on the starboard side of the thousand-tonne vessel.

     “This attack isn’t justified,” said Warner, turning to face Lieutenant General Davidson.

     “They’ve abducted our President and planted WMDs throughout our country. It’s more than justified, sir.”

     “These people are innocent!” snapped Warner, having a moment’s rest from his usual cold front. “They don’t even know Jeremy Gordon.”

     “Innocent,” laughed Davidson, “is a stretch of the imagination. And permission to speak freely, sir?”

     Warner nodded.

     “Who the fuck is Jeremy Gordon?”    

***********************************************************

Released October 10, 2012.

Comment / Share: Tell your friends and encourage us to post the next chapter!

Checkout the website: www.WhoIsJeremyGordon.com