III » partners

chapter three • partners

warning: I know this is college but we're gonna treat it like highschool bc au :) (thats my excuse to everything lmaoo)

"That's weird..." I muttered looking at the note.

Mr. Anonymous completely ignored everything I told him. All the questions, all the protests, everything. It was almost like the first note he sent. But, why would he ignore everything? I could right back asking why, but I'm almost positive he wouldn't answer that question either. I shook my head, and dismissed the thoughts about the note. I walked back to my room, remembering I start Uni. today.

After vigorously searching through my entire closet, I settled on what to wear. Black leggings, black Doc Martens, jean short overalls, and under the overalls, a black t-shirt that read 'misfits'.

I heard a knock on the door, and I walked over as I pulled my hair into a messy bun. I opened the door to find Calum leaning against the door frame.

"Hey," He said with a smile. He was wearing an adorable navy blue sweater and black skinny jeans. "So, I just remembered, you don't have a car, so do you need a ride? Michael, Luke, and Ash are coming with me aswell." Calum asked fixing his hair.

"Oh yeah, um I was gonna take a taxi, but going with you would be much better." I answered smiling.

He chuckled and wriggled his eyebrows as I facepalmed softly.

"I didn't mean it like that, I meant it in a totally friendly way!" I clarified chuckling also.

The car ride was short, and fun. Although, Luke is a definitely not a morning person. Well, none of them are. I was forced to sit next to Luke, who kept throwing out insults, and taking up all the space. Ashton was on my right, he was just listening to music and not saying much. Michael on the other hand wouldn't shut up, about how they should have a snackbar in the lecture rooms for the students health, and Calum shamelessly agreeing.

As soon as we pulled into the parking lot, we all hopped out and went our seperate ways. Except for Calum and I, he was persistent in insisting to help get me settled with my classes, so I agreed.

He took me to the Main Office and asked for my schedule. We compared our schedules and we had all the same classes except he took Chemistry and I took Biology.

We walked to our first class, Art, together and I found out I took it with Michael, Luke, and Ashton also.

"Everyone get up," Mrs. Deluca, the art teacher, said. Everyone stood up and gathered close to the wall. She told us about the project we were starting as of today, and how we were forced to sit next to our pre-picked partners. "Michael, you're with Ashton." Mrs. Deluca said as they fist pumped. "Kahmilah, you're with Lizzy. Jake, you're with Lilah." and she continued pairing the class. "Tris, you're with Calum." Mrs. Deluca announced and I looked over at him.

For some reason, he looked back and raised both of his eyebrows, almost as if he was saying, 'What are you gonna do.' in the rhetorical sense. With a nod and a smile, he looked away and went to sit next to Tris. Unknowingly, I clenched my fist as I saw Tris caressing Calum's arm as she leaned towards him. "Ow," I said as Luke pinched my arm.

"She's been calling you." Luke groaned pointing to the teacher.

I looked over to find an annoyed Mrs. Deluca giving me a death glare. I tried to give her a weak smile but she responded by smacking her hand down on the counter. She came by me and asked my name, and I told her. Annoyingly everyone in the classroom stared at me, as if I was Obama or something.