I love Mondays

6:00am, I have to wake up and go to school today and I'm sick. Maybe I shouldn't have taken a shower last night. My nose was blocked and the worst thing is my parents don't care how sick I am there moto is 'education first' so that means my parents will never let me stay home on a school day.

I got dressed in my school uniform and made myself a warm bowl of noodles, 2 minute noodles. I didn't know whatelse to make and my parents aren't around to cook for me.

 I was so excited that it was a Monday so I get to go to school, it feels so great to get away from this prison I just can't stand it. My brother goes to the same school ansd yes my school is co-ed, meaning boys and girls. My school is many suburbs away that we have to catch a train and a bus to get there. I have many friends at my school that are nicer to me and respect me more than my parents do. i have a friend named Ruby Dibbon, I classify her as One directions biggest fan, but she's not the only one I have four other friends who are One direction crazy. I personally don't like the, but they make good songs, no doubt. My friend who are obsessed with them would never shut up about them.besides the negatives about my friands they are all very fuuny, in their own way and they make me feel happier when I'm with than when I'm at home getting yelled at all the time.

"Pete are you up yet?" I was getting concerned was he sick to.

" Yeah, I'm up." he replied. My brother never really eats breakfast at he\ome he always likes to eat it when we'e walking to the train station. "time to go already?" he asked.

I looked at the clock it was already 7am. Time flys when mum and  dad aren't around.

"Time to go!" I said to Pete. Pete and I get a long more  than other siblings because we have to help eachother through hell.

Pete and were walking down the street and it takes about 30 minutes to get to the train station. We never really talk to eachother we always have our music going on in our earphones until we reach Courtney drive, we have to wait till Bryan comes.

Bryan Henton, A.K.A my brothers friend and my BOYFRIEND. My brother puts his earphones away and starts to talk to him. I know it's really sad but I didn't have a choice my parents and his parents wanted us to be together, and I don't even like him, well I do, but only as a friend and he knows that, yet I don't know if he really liked me or not. This is something me and him never talk to anyone about, apart from Pete of course. But I still asked Bryan the question. I put my earphones in my bag.

" Bryan?" I starteed off by getting his attention I realised that Pete and him were talking about a game that was about to be realiseed.

"yeah, Nessy?" That's his nick name for me. 

"Y'know how I like you as a friend do you like me or not really?" I questioned him.

he looked at me with a puzzled face  and then he realised whereI was heading "Nessy, I don't really like you....."

"What do you mean you don't like me, I'm a very nice person." I cut him off before he could finish his sentence.

"I like you as a friend. Really Nessy do you think I'm planning to get married when  there is more important things in life than girls." he said. I chuckled at his remark, although I was kinda pissed when he said and I quote 'that there are more important things in life than girls. I had to get back at him now.

"like what things?" I said with a cheeky smile.

" Like 2 minute noodles. Yum." he said. I didn't get it at first then I realised that he was talking about Pete's breakfast. I laughed. Bryan probably didn't eat breakfast. I pulled out a spare fork that I had (just in case the canteen lady forgot to five me one).

" You guys are ganging up on me know?" Pete said.

"C'mon Pete, I had nothing to eat back home don't let my tummy see you eat sucha delicios meal when it's empty." Bryan said with his puppy dog eyes he always gives when he wants something.

"Fine. But you me breakfast." Pete said witha serious that quickly changed into a smile. Ipulled out an Up and Go to give to my brother.

"you had an Up and Go this whole time. Why didn't you just give that to Bryan instead your spare fork?" Pete yelled at me. He had a point. 

"Ops?" That's all I could say.

" Vanessa!" He punched my arm playfully but hard enough to prove that I was wrong.

" I forgot I had it in my bag and besides your atleat eating something for breakfast." I said, trying to use my power of persuasion.

"More like drink something. We have to walk faster is we're ever going to catch the train!" Pete said with a stern voice. I looked up at the sky and whispered to myself "I love Mondays"

I'm st school right now and I have the biggest smile ever, like most Mondays. My friend ruby came up to me and started talking about a cute guy that she met at tution and how hot he looks and stuff. I don't mind talking about how great this guy is but please someone save me from my misery.

Charlotte walked into the room. Charlotte's one of my friends she hates it when Ruby start obsessing over some guy .

"Charlotte, your life saver." I said

"hey I was talking about my love life here." Ruby said

"Not another boy. Ruby your going to have many boyfriends and break ups and you know sometimes you've got to think, me and Vanessa have lives. OK." Charlotte said.

"Charlotte it's Vanessa and I" I corrected her.

"Whatever! Vanessa" She snapped. Charlotte also hated the fact that I always correct her mistakes.

My friends are great to me and I love it when I come back to a friendly enviroment when i've been stuck with my parents the whole weekend.

Eleanor popped her head in our classroom. Eleanor is another one of my friends she has a twin sister  Danielle which both of them love one direction. Eleanor was signaling me and Ruby to come outside and talk.

"what is it Ellen?" Ruby asked.

" What is it? I got 2 tickets to go to England. " Eleanor said with excitement.

"Eeeeeeeee" both Ruby and Eleanor was screeching in my ear but why was she telling me this.

"and Vanessa your brother wants to talk to you." Eleanor said. I was confused for a second but then saw that Pete was signalling me just like Eleanor did when she wanted to speak to Ruby. I walked down the hall to see that Pete needed something.

"Hey, sis." He started off by saying "How's it going?"

"What do you want, Pete?" I knew he was up to something.

"Do you have any spare money for me? I forgot my lunch money."

"I really do love Mondays" I sighed.