The big reveal

Aurey

I sighed,"how much do they know?"

Jordan shrugged. "Truthfully, I have no Idea. I believe only speculations, nothing solid."

"Well there's the time Tucker said it on this server, and then there's AnderZel during the uhc..." I pointed out.

"Ok, there's a little bit," although I knew it was just to convince himself, "oh well, let's get this over with."

"Hold on, I have an idea," Jordan said. He quickly pulled out an extra cable, attaching one camera to both of our counters so that we were both in the same shot.

"Alrighty everyone, we're back, and look! new camera setup!" Jordan announced.

"Get to the point! are you dating or not?" Tom yelled while Sonja giggled in the background.

"Sonja! why are you laughing?" I exclaimed.

"Oh, someone might have said that they were going off to write a new fanfic with a wink face. "

I just shook my head.

"Anyway, yes, we are dating," I said bluntly.

"The silence is deafening," Jordan commented.

Then I looked at my chat. Most definitely not silent. Everyone was saying to kiss.

"Oh, well," I leaned over and kissed Jordan.

Then he held up one finger as if to say wait.

He quickly put something in the chat.

II_Jeriicho_II has been blocked

OMGItsFirefoxx has been blocked

ProSyndicate has been blocked

"Hey. You know the rules. No stream sniping.

Jordan

By the end if that, to was already 2:00. so we quickly ended our streams and went to eat lunch at my condo.