𝟬𝟮𝟬 mrs todd ➝j.todd

xx. mrs todd!!

❝ You'd be my wife

You'd be
my wife.

When a soft knock on the door drew your attention away from your work, you looked up to see Jason push open the suite door and go in. He was dressed in a black tuxedo with a silk black bowtie in his hand, and you knew why he was here.

"Isn't it bad luck for the groom to see the bride before the wedding?" You inquired, smiling as you rose to your feet and stepped into his outstretched arms.

"No, that's a stupid rule," he said, kissing you as his arms wrapped around your waist. "Besides, I have something for you," Jason retrieved a familiar-looking emerald necklace from the pocket of his suit jacket. It was the same one he had given you just over a year before at Bruce and Selina's wedding, when you were standing in the exact same spot.

"Oh my god, you kept it!" You exclaimed and Jason nodded, grinning at you. He motioned for you to turn around so that he could put it on and you did so

"Of course I kept it, this necklace meant a little more than I may have let on," He said softly as he placed it over your neck and shut the clasp.

"What do you mean?" You asked, confused. "This was my mothers, before she died she told me to give it to the person I loved and that's you [Y/N]."

"Jason. . ." You said feeling breathless by his confession. He had given you this necklace as a symbol of something all that while ago before you two had even gotten together.

"So yeah, I knew you were going to be my wife even then," He grinned at you and you couldn't find the words at that moment, so instead you turned around and kissed him deeply.

"Are you ready?" He asked softly when you broke the kiss,"I have been for a while," You grinned, "Okay, let's go make you Mrs.Todd then," Jason slipped his hand into yours, both of you smiling like fools in love at each other.

- - -

"Ugh, I am so hungover." You groaned rolling over and snuggling closer to Jason. It was Saturday morning, the two of you had spent the night celebrating your wedding reception with Dick and Tim and the rest of your families. Needless to say, it was an entire shit show, that somehow ended up with you and Jason drunkenly eating pizza at two in the morning in your hotel suite.

"Shhh, don't talk." He replied, "The room is spinning." You let out a quick laugh as you watched Jason wince and throw his arm over his face dramatically.

"Why did we let those two talk us into doing all those shots," You muttered, your mouth feeling as dry as cotton from way too much alcohol."Because we are weak willed and have no self-control."