𝟬𝟭𝟵 wayne daughter pt2 ➝ r.harper

xix. wayne's daughter!!

❝ Only if i can be your girlfriend

Only if i can be
your girlfriend.

Roy groans softly to himself as he wakes up, feeling weight on his chest where you're curled up against him. He blinks a few times to help wake himself up, only to realize that he's not looking through the eyes of his mask. Running his hand over his face and into his hair, he starts to panic. What if you see him? For all he knew, you had sex with Red arrow, fell asleep with Red arrow, but you're going to wake up to Roy Harper in your bed!

You whine as you shift on him, your arm curling up to rest on his cheek. "Roy..stop moving, I wanna sleep..." His entire body tenses under yours. You...just called him Roy. Like his name. Meaning you knew who he is without his mask. And you're still here with him. Meaning you don't care that he's Roy Harper, too. So...do you like him, too?

He shifts onto his side, propping his head up on his hand to look down at you. You whine again, brows furrowing as your eyes shut tighter, the new position making the sun shine directly from the window into your face. Roy can't help but smile at you, the way your nose is scrunched up, the little whines you keep making as the sun continues to shine. You're adorable.

"Roy, the sun burns," you murmur, burying your face into his chest. He can't help but chuckle at you, kissing your head. "Morning to you, too, sunshine. How'd you sleep?" You hum softly, pressing a soft kiss right below his collar bone. "Best I ever had. How about you?"

"Amazing. Had one hell of a night." You chuckle softly, leaning up to kiss the underside of his jaw. "Well, I have some good news. Before I fell asleep, Dad texted me and said he and he team wouldn't be back until this afternoon."

"And what time is it now, beautiful?" You grin, cheeks turning pink from the nickname. "Like...nine fifteen."

"Then we have a lot of time to kill, don't we?" he teases, his hands trailing over your waist and hips, sending shivers and goosebumps over your skin.

You nod before crawling up, pushing him onto his back, and capturing his lips in a sweet, soft kiss. The both of you hadn't taken it very slow last night, so you're making the most of the time you now have. Plus, you know who he is now, your other crush. How much better could it get?

His lips move slowly against yours, tangling his fingers gently in your hair. You're both still bare from the night before, so all he has to do is rock his hips up slowly as you make out to bring little sounds from you, making him smile softly.

You've known Roy in school for a year or two now and know he's not the most confident guy ever, which only makes last night make you wonder. Does his mask give him like a new personality? Because now, he seems more slow and shy. You love both sides and you wonder what this side will lead to.