𝟬𝟰𝟴 drunk ➝ arsenal

xlviii. drunk!!

❝ This is my girl, isn't she perfect? ❞

This is my girl,
isn't she perfect?

EVERYTIME ARSENAL IS drunk he wouldn't be able to stop talking, he'd talk to every single person on the place he's Green arrow at least twice. he'd try to prove it doing a backflip or a side flick.

"Oh my fucking God. Arsenal don't you dare try to do this" Arsenal is about to publicly embarrass you. "Here you are. Guys, this is my girl. Isn't she perfect? She's so perfect"

now he's talking to every single person on the place that you're his girl. his dork side would emerge. A lot of bad puns. he'd get emotional over the problems of the world and sometimes maybe he'd cry over them and he'd cry for the purest.

things in the world like "snakes don't have arms"

Arsenal likes hugs.. a lot. he'd just hug everyone "Arsenal, give me this beer. I think you should drink some water now and sit a little bit okay?"

"No, I'm going to dance."

Don't try to argue bc hardly it's going to listen (Arsenal do whatever the fuck he wants unless it's something that's going to make him break a bone *of someone else*) even drunk he's such a good dancer tho

you wouldn't be able to stop looking at the way his ginger hair fall down on his face and at how beautiful his smile and ask you to dance with him actually he'd drag you to the dance floor

again don't try to fight on this with him because Arsenal do almost what the fuck he wants everything would be fun and games until a sexy song begins to play.

the sexual tension would start with you running your fingers by his arms (oh lord, Arsenal's arms I can't handle) until you rest your hand on his neck tangling your fingers in the hair on the back of his head. he'd shiver under your touch and that would make you bite your lips. his hands would be in your waist and his eyes would be filled with lust.

you'd start to move your hips in the beat of the song and would let a soft kiss on his jaw so he'd grab your waist to pull you even closer.

one of his hands would hold your chin as he pass the thumb on your lips. he definitely didn't expect for you to suck it so he'd let a throaty moan escape. Turning you around, Arsenal would pull you close enough to his chest be stuck on your back.

Arsenal gets excited so much easier and at this point you'd feel his boner and why not tease him more?

you'd start to moving your hips slowly up and down making him groan. he'd move one of his hands to your throat and would start to kiss your neck. you'd moan with one particular kiss on your sweet spot and he'd be able to feel the vibration through his hand. that would let him even harder if it's possible.

until the end of the music you'd provoke this poor baby without pity. but as it ended he'd grab you by the hand and would take you to the most dark and hidden place.

before you even have time to ask what's wrong he'd kiss you so hard. he'd would raise on of your thighs to his hips and pull him even closer to your body. he'd move his lips to your neck filling the hole area with kisses.

"Arsenal this doesn't feel right" you tried to reason with him over the pleasure as he continued to kiss your neck. "Shhhh" he whispered in your ear.

"Arsenal, you're drunk. This is not a good idea. What if someone caught us?"

"Darling, that is half of the fun" and with that phrase he'd turn you around and pull your underwear down in like three seconds. his fingers would be stroking you making whimper.

as soon as he thought you're wet enough for him (bc even out of his normal conscious state of mind he would always put your pleasure and comfort in first place) he'd take off his fingers of inside you and he'd suck his fingers just to feel your delicious taste he'd slowly penetrate inside you while grab your arm and bite your shoulder to hold a moan as he starts to thrust against you he'd start to moan and groan louder

"Arsenal, we can't keep going if you don't be quiet." now he's biting your neck so hard to make sure he can drown any sound .with one hand he'd rub your clit and with the other he'd play with your boobs.

he wouldn't stop saying "I love you" and moan your name on your ear.

one of your hands would fly to his hair as soon you'd feel your walls clenching against his dick and the other would crave your nails on his arm. that would be enough to make Arsenal cum inside you moaning your name *really loud*

still shaking because of your orgasm you'd have trouble to fix the clothes of both of you since Arsenal is drunk and can't do that alone

"Baby, I think I'm drunk. Let's go home"