"You guys have a secure perimeter, impressive," Mike said.

"Are you a soldier or something?" Zora asked.

"I work security at the plant," Mike informed.

"You work for Keller?" Zora asked. You could hear the worry in her voice. Mike nodded.

Meanwhile...

"They could have grabbed my gun and taken off but they didn't," Nelson informed. He was getting annoyed about how he had to explain himself. "We brought back food and medicine so supplies won't be an issue."

"They don't even have suits on, for all we know they could be on the verge of turning," Peter said.

"They've been out there for days with just the masks. Whatever it is that is turning people has to be inhaled."

"Of course they said that they wanted you to bring them here."

"Peter! They are people! They're just like us, people! Out there just trying to survive!" Nelson shouted. Peter didn't respond. "Look, why don't you come to meet them."

"Did you know that one of them works for Keller?" Zora asked while walking into the cafeteria. The three stormed to the lounge but hesitated to go in when they saw that they were all armed.

"Now we know why they didn't take your gun," Peter remarked.

"Looks like they have their own," Zora added.

Peter and Nelson informed Violet and Taylor on what's going on and brought Mike to the office. "We all think we should keep the guns in one place," Nelson said.

"We'll be keeping our guns with us, thanks. You never know when you will run into a Deadhead," Mike said.

Taylor walked in behind them. "Our house, our rules." Mike looked familiar to him but he couldn't quite put his finger on where he knows him from.

"I'm not letting someone that worked at Keller walk around this place armed," Peter said.

"I check passes at the gates. I had no part in whatever created those monsters," Mike informed.

"Okay. Then what about the people that Keller sent out to kill us. You know anything about them?" Peter asked.

"What? No. This is crazy. I bet money that you all have some kind of relative that works for Keller."

"Touché," Nelson said.

"Nelson, if I wanted to kill you wouldn't I've done it at the drugstore?" Violet walked into the room.

"Mike?" Violet asked.

"You two know each other?" Taylor asked.

"Yeah! He was the asshole that cheated on my sister, causing her to commit suicide," Violet informed. The group was taken back.

"So this is him?" Taylor asked while walking towards him. Violet ran out of the room.

Meanwhile...

Willow walked into the commons area to rest on the loveseat but it was missing. She heard noise coming from a nearby classroom. She walked in to see Jess and Ashly sitting on the missing loveseat.

"That belongs in the Lobby," Willow said while pointing at them with her makeshift weapon.

"I wanted a place to crash," Jess said.

"Okay, then crash on it in the Lobby." 

Jess chuckled. "I'm not going to sleep in a Lobby."

"You don't have to. You can go downstairs with your friends and sleep in the fallout shelter."