Chapter 7: Meet the Parents

Absolutely nothing happened last night. I remember vividly how he stripped me down to my underwear without sparing me a glance, then shoved me into the bathroom slamming the door shut.

Jerk.

There's no denying I wanted more physical contact, but I'm definitely surprised at the way my body responded to his touch. It was almost as if my body knew something I didn't. I bit my bottom lip in confusion as I flipped the pancake. For as long as I could remember, I've always had to force myself to become intimate with someone. It never happened naturally, well, until now that is. Although I doubt anything that transpired between Jayden and I could be considered remotely natural.

"Level up, level up," My ringtone echoed throughout the kitchen pulling me from my thoughts.

Jasmine's name flashed across the screen and a smile tugged at my lips. After accepting the call, I put her on loud speaker so I could continue preparing the pancakes while we spoke. It's bound to be a long ass conversation anyways.

"Hey Jas" I answered preparing myself for the pending interrogation.

Without even greeting me she began "So I'm home, can't say the same for you though"

"I'm still at Jayden's place." I informed her.

I could hear shuffling and a little laughter in the background.

"Stop it, I'm on the phone" Jasmine giggled.

"Hey Javier" I greeted knowing he's the one badgering her. I couldn't make out what he was saying but I heard the familiar voice.

"Here, Paris wants to say hi" I hear her handing him the phone.

"You can skip the 'triple D' just tell me he isn't dead." Javier was now audible.

"What's 'Triple D'?" Jasmine asked but continued talking without giving him a chance to respond "wait don't tell me, lemme guess...Dick, Dildo, Deep throat ?" I snickered a little at the thought of Javier's facial expression as he heard those indecent words fall from his precious angel's lips.

"Babe really?" He asked sounding a little horrified.

"How about d.."

"It means disgusting, dirty, details" he cut her off.

Darn it! I actually wanted her to voice more of her thoughts.

"Well I'll take some disgusting, dirty details" It sounded like she grabbed the phone as she grunted a little when she spoke.

"Did he steal the cookie from the cookie Jar?" I could hear her voice much louder and clearer thus my suspicions were confirmed.

"What?" I pondered.

"Did you wake his monster?" She rephrased.

"Huh?"

"Did your bear come out of hibernation?" She tried again.

By the second attempt I knew what she was asking but I wanted her to be direct.

"Jas speak English."

"Did you sleep with him?" She finally got to the point and I pictured her rolling her eyes.

"Oh yes, we made passionate love all night long. Oh Jas it was the best sex I've ever had. My toes curled, my abdomen clenched , I saw stars..."

"Now I'm positive you didn't get any" she cut me off.

" You make it sound like a bad thing"

"Jayden has this aura you know. I think he may be the one to fix your little problem."