Chapter 6: Face Off

Mature Content below

I sat in the couch watching Jas as she impatiently strolled around the living room awaiting Javier's arrival.

As soon as she heard the gate rattle she ran to the porch shouting in excitement. "They're here, they're here!"

"Great. Now I can leave" I emphasized the last word.

Can you blame me for not sharing her enthusiasm? After all, she had someone dying to see her. I can't say the same.

I lay sprawled against the couch listening as the guys parked the cars and closed the garage.

Javier entered with Jasmine clutched to his chest as he whispered in her ear causing her to giggle.

Jayden headed upstairs with guns in his hands without so much as sparing me a glance.

"Paris can I steal my girl for the night?" Javier turned to me. "I don't want you to be lonely but I also don't want to disturb you and I really need her tonight and she can be quite loud." He smirked causing Jas to gasp and smack his chest.

"Javier TMI. I already told you. She's your girlfriend, not mine. Living together doesn't mean we are attached at the hip. You can have her at your place as much as you wa..".

"I'm only going to ask this once" Jayden came downstairs cutting me off mid-sentence. "Who messed with the guns in the room upstairs" Jayden's eyes narrowed at me.

"Sweetheart?" Javier pulled Jas away from his chest tilting her chin upwards with his index finger, while looking at her questioningly.

"Uum well.. you see.. what happened was... errr" Jas tried to explain.

Growing sick of listening to her trying to formulate a decent excuse I spoke up "Don't be a snitch Jas. Snitches get all parts of them busted with a sledge hammer and castrated.."

"You know Paris a normal person would've settled with snitches get stitches" Javier cut me off with an eye roll.

"So my suspicions were accurate. It was you" he slowly approached me.

"I can neither confirm nor deny that outrageous accusation" I stated matter of factly.

"Javier you're taking Jasmine to your place tonight after getting their car from the restaurant right?" Jayden turned to Javier.

"Yeah dude, I'm gonna take Paris home as well" Javier responded.

"No need. I'll take Paris home. You guys go have fun" Jayden stated narrowing his gorgeous hazel eyes at me as if daring me to protest.

"Yeah if Paris is okay with it" Javier checked in on me.

"Oh Javi-boy I'm all kinds of okay with it. Any sudden movements and I will amputate his limbs, castrate his balls and cremate his body" I challenged.

The guys looked at each other questioningly while Jas simply shrugged.

"Well okayyy then. We'll head out" Javier said breaking the silence.

Jas pulled away from Javier to give me a quick hug before whispering " I know it's hard for you but try to be good okay?"

"You are right Jas. It is hard" I whispered returning the hug.

"We'll let ourselves out" Javier said as he walked out with Jas tightly secured against him.

"I activated the censor so the gate will open once the car is close enough" Jayden shouted to him.