Apollo just went to his sun chariot and pulled the rope of his sun horses.

Everyone is kinda shocked looking at this. "Why are those horses on fire?" asked Kirishima. "They are sun horses, horses specifically bred for Apollo." answered minute everyone thought damn.

"We can't do anything my ass. Just watch me father just watch me." said Apollo with determination in his voice.

"Is he gonna do what I think he is."

"Yup."

"Good."

Apollo flew towards the palace on his chariot. Landing that caused a few grass burning.

"Damn that landing tho"

Inside the palace Momo was still crying. Suddenly a large man screamed her name. "Momo where are you? It's time for our usual afternoon." with lust in his eyes.

"Oh so thats way she was cryying for help." said Kaminari. Everyone felt anger coursing through their veins. Nobody should ever go through this type of pain.

Momo was in fear. She was of their 'usual afternoon' with the fat man. He was right in front of her with licking his lips.

"That is just disgusting." said Mandalay.

"I hope fucking dies a horrible death." said Bakugo. They looked at him. "Hey, even I have morals bitch."

"Why do you keep praying these gods? They'll never listen to your prayers you're just my slave." said the fat man. "No, surely one will listen." said Momo with hope.

"Don't worry Momo help is on the way." said Hagakure with her invincible hands in the air others cheered on. Momo was grateful that she had such great friends.

"What kind of god would listen to you? said the fat man.

Oh he just gets more and more annoying by the second.

"Me, I would listen to her prayers." said a familiar voice.

They cheered as Midoriya has arrived.

"I am Apollo the god of the sun,the twin brother of archery, god poetry and art, god of medicine."

"Bit prideful isn't he?" said Powerloader

"Kinda like Bakugo." said Todoroki

"What's that suppose to mean half and half."

"Not only that, as well as the god of plagues." said Apollo with a malicious grin.

"Wow plagues, I'm kinda scared now." said Jiro.

"You." Apollo pointing to the man, "Have made her suffer enough." said Apollo. The fat man trembled he kneeled in front of Apollo "Please forgive me my lord. I promise I will never ever do it again." said the man crying rivers of tears.

"That is an ugly face to look at."

"Like you said, who would want to listen to your prayers." said Apollo with a grin. He tapped the mans shoulder before suddenly he fell to the floor. His mouth started foaming his turned inside out he started twitching his body.

"Only just a tap on the shoulder he's already like that? That's horrifying." said Ectoplasm.

"Please stop." said a sudden voice. Apollo turned to see it was Momo.

"Aw come on he fucking deserved that" said Bakugo

"Please stop it, stop it I don't want see him like that." said Momo with tears in her eyes. Apollo sighed he tapped the mans belly and stopped twitching he was back to normal. "You're lucky you know, she saved your life." said Apollo pointing to the man. "If it were up to me I would've just let you die."

The man crawled towards Momo and begged for her forgiveness. "I cannot forgive you with what you've done to me, but no one should suffer." said Momo.

"Aww Momo that was so nice of you." said Present Mic. "Yes, it takes courage to save someone that tortured you." said Eraserhead. "Yeah great work Momo." said Kaminari with his thumbs up. She blushed at the compliments.

"I believe he still requires some more punishment, remember I am Apollo god of the sun bla bla bla but as well as curses." said Apollo.

"Curses too!! How does he do it." said Kaminari.

"Midoriya is amazing at anything." said Kota. They all smiled at Kotas admiration for Midoriya.

"I shall punish you with a curse. If you were ever harm any women in any type of form or making them uncomfortable, your skin shall turn purple, your breathing shall slow down and you shall turn to ash unless you apologise, understood." said Apollo the man nodded. "Now go, run away and never comeback or I will skin you alive." threatened Apollo.

The man got up and immediately ran as fast he could.

They cheered. Some saying he was amazing, some say he was hot, some said he was manly.

"I wonder if he could do that on Mineta." said Mina. Mineta froze and stayed silent.

"You're safe now young lady." said Apollo with a sunshine smile.

Their hearts were clenching so hard seeing that smile.

"Yes thank you for saving me and listenig to my prayers my lord Apollo." said Momo bowing to Apollo. "Please not to much formalities, I only did what had to be done." said Apollo. He called upon his chariot it came flying through and stopped in front of him.

"That is so sick, I want one." said Kaminari.

"Is there anyway I could repay you back?" said Momo. "No need just keep on praying that's all." said Apollo.

"Ah Midoriya, selfless as always." said All Might proud of his successor. "I'm proud of you Izuku." said Inko.

"Surely there's a way to repay you." said Momo. "I best be leaving now, wouldn't want my father to start a thunderstorm." said Apollo. "Wait before you go." she immediately kissed him on the left cheek "Thank you again." said Momo.

Everyone cooed the cuteness at the screen. "Oh my god IzuMomo I ship this." said Mina. Momo blushed like a cherry.

"Well I better be off now." said Apollo. He whip his horses and immediately flew out off the palace Momo waving goodbye. Today was good day thought Izuku to himself, he then saw a huge thunderstorm in front of him. A sudden body made out of clouds appeared with thunder in his eyes.
APOLLO, YOU HAVE DISOBEYED MY ORDERS." said Zeus.

"Well this is gonna be interesting." said Apollo flying faster towards the storm.

END

"Wow, that was awesome." said Kaminari.

"Yeah too bad about the cliffhanger though." said Tetsutetsu.

"So what you got in store for us next minute?" asked Nezu.

"Oh just you wait."

Thanks for reading this. Leave suggestions on what you want to see next.