T H R E E🎤

Beginne am Anfang

He went near her and offered his hand. 

"I'm fine." she said in a flat voice and tried to get up by herself but flinched. She had sprained her ankle when the person pushed her. She fell back down. She again tried to get up and this time Jungkook grabbed her arms before she fell back.

"I'll take you home."he said while helping her straight.

 "I have got my own car." she replied trying to get away. "My keys. My purse." she started panicking again going towards the club.She felt a sharp pain on her ankles and jungkook grabbed her again before she fell.

Jungkook kneeled on the ground signaling Rosè to get on his back,"I'm going home too so just get on my back while i'm being nice. "

Rosè rolled her eyes but the pain on her ankles was getting really bad so she gave up and got on his back.

At the club, jisoo and Lisa were still dancing and Jennie was still nowhere.

Suddenly, the loud music stopped. Everyone started shouting.

" Hey,whats wrong with the music??" Lisa shouted angrily. 

"whats going on???" Jisoo also shouted and everyone on the dance floor were going crazy.

"AHem." someone was standing at the DJ's booth with a mic.Now everyone's attention on the person with a light shone above them.

"Jennie??" Lisa shouted confused once her vision became clear. 

" What is she doing there?" Jisoo said more confused.

"Ladies and gentlemen. How's the party going for you guys?" she spoke on the mic. The crowd just whispered being confused. Some drunk guys shouted back " AWESOME!!!!"

"Sorry for disturbing you guys in the party and mainly Lisa, my dear bestfriend."

Lisa looked up with anger on her eyes. She was being upset with the questioning behavior of her friend.

"Today someone is going to reveal their secret with you guys-" Jennie continued.

The crowd was now getting curious and the whispers started getting louder.

" -by the one and only Kim Taehyung." she said in a serious tone. She suddenly looked dark and angry.

All the people in the party were now wide-eyed and whisper-shouting. "Kim taehyung?" "About what??" "Why does she look so angry??"

Jimin who was sitting at the bar,cocked one of his brows suddenly being interested. Hoseok looked at Jimin then to jennie.

"So, she seems to know something huh." Jimin said while smirking.

"Where is Kim Taehyung?" Jennie asked in rather scary tone.

The crowd was silent. After a few minutes someone spoke.

"He left the party earlier." Mark said from the nearby bar.

Jennie looked furious "WHAT! So, he ran away ??" she said.

"ENOUGH!!" Lisa shouted at jennie with pure anger, " Whats wrong with you Jennie?? Are you out of your mind??" Jisoo grabbed her arms trying to calm her.

Ignoring Lisa,Jennie threw the mic angrily and rushed out of the club. Everyone were now confused and gossiping.

"This seems fun." jimin said his eyes following jennie. Hoseok shook his head, done with the drama.

Lisa pulled Jisoo away from the crowd at the bar.Just then Lisa's phone started ringing, " wait here." she said and left Jisoo.

Jisoo's head was spinning and when she tried to sit on the stool, she lost her balance. Suddenly, someone grabbed her arms and made her sit on the stool. When she opened her eyes she saw a handsome guy. "Thankyou." she said with a small smile.

"Are you okay? maybe you need to go home." he said with concern. 

"Its okay. My friend will come back." she replied still smiling.

"Seokjin hyung, hyung.." Namjoon came running," i was searching for you. Where were--OH." He got startled after seeing Jisoo. "Sorry, is she alone?" he asked seokjin.

 "No we are waiting for her friend."

"Ahh its ok, you can go." she said. 

"No, its not safe here to be alone." Jin said with concern. Jisoo just looked at him with a small smile.

" Ahhh-" seokjin suddenly said, " hello i am Kim Seokjin." stretching out his hand.

Jisoo gave a wide smile," hello I am Kim Jisoo." she said accepting the handshake. 

" And I am Kim Namjoon." Namjoon waved from the back of seokjin.

"Of course I know you Mr.Namjoon." she said almost laughing. Namjoon just scratched his head shyly.

"Anyways nice meeting you, Ms.Jisoo." seokjin added looking straight into her eyes. 

"Me too." Jisoo blushed.

Hoseok was standing just behind the bar that jisoo was sitting. He was looking at them with a sour expression.

Jimin came by hugging two girls on his both sides. "Bro whats the face for?" he asked looking at the direction hoseok was staring. 

"Nothing." he replied finishing his drink in one go. But Jimin knew and sighed.

"Ok girls, you can go back home." he said letting go of the girls. The girls just scoffed and went away.

"jung..you've drank too much. Lets go back."

"I know." Hoseok replied dashing out of the club. He just sighed.

"Where the hell did this jungkook brat go?" he looked around and gave one last look to jisoo and the guy she was talking with then left the club.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys have a great week💕