Chapter 54

✩✩✩

✩✩✩

Ahana's Pov

I was waiting on my porch for Ranbir to come. He was late, I hope he is okay.

Before some more horrific thoughts come to my mind, Ranbir's car came in view.

As soon as he stepped out of the car, he came and hugged me to his chest and I could hear his rapid heartbeats.

"Ranbir it'll be all fine, come on." I say taking him inside the house.

I can see Keith and Aiden sitting on the couch watching some drama while Mia was in the kitchen trying to prepare some Indian food.

I took Ranbir to my room as he kept his hand intertwined with mine. As we sat on the bed, I looked at him carefully, he looked exhausted more like he has had enough of the drama that won't stop in our lives.

"Are you fine Ranbir?" I ask caressing his knuckles while he shook his head and took me in a hug once more as I patted his back soothing him.

"Corgi, Tanya's father..." he says and stops while I furrow my brows waiting for him to continue. "He's...he's my father." He completes and I choke on my breath.

"Oh my God Ranbir, did he tell it to you himself?" I ask and Ranbir shakes his head.

"No, Tanya told me, and thanks to her I know about it because I would've been in dark all this time." Ranbir says making me surprised.

"Tanya? That means you're her bro..brother?" I ask him. I don't know if I should feel happy or feel worried for Ranbir because he is Tanya's brother?

Ranbir looked at me with 'Are-you-serious-right-now? look. I know I should be consoling him right now but I'm too happy that Ranbir is off limits to her now. Even that wouldn't have made any difference because I know Ranbir would be loyal to me.

"Sorry, it's just...shocking?" I say and ask at the same time while Ranbir shakes his head as I see a slight smile forming on his lips.

"Corgi, only you know how to make any serious conversation turn into some funny business." Ranbir say and ruffle my hairs while I chuckle at his sentence.

"But seriously Ranbir, are you okay?" I ask.

"Yes, I'm now." He says with a smile and kiss my forehead.

"So? You're a brother now, how do you feel?" I say trying to ease some of his tension.

"Are you making fun of me?" He asks with an offended look.

"I wouldn't dare." I say shaking my head trying not to laugh.

"Oh yeah?" He asks inching closer towards me and my eyes widened. That's when I see his fingers ready to tickle me.

"Ranbir no," I say and inch backwards but Ranbir pulled me down and gave me a mischievous smile as he started tickling me hard.

"Ranbir no...no please...stop." I say between my laughs. "I'm...I'm sorry...stop," I say and he soon stopped and I see a smile on his lips that made me smile in satisfaction.