Prologue

"You haven't changed a bit Corgi" The devil in front of me said as he stood there towering above me with his all grown muscles and wide frame looking directly in my eyes as his eye held happiness as well as cockiness at the same time as he smirked at me with the pet name he keeps calling me.

Corgi. A breed of dog. That's what he calls me. Asshole.

"Hello to you too Bulldozer" I replied with a irritated look on my face. He haven't changed a bit. His lip twitched at the side as he smiled. Actually smiled and not smirked. Well that's new.

"So You remember me?" He asks as his troop of friends joined him and stood behind him looking at me with a knowing smirk plastered on their faces.

"Of course I cannot forget a dog's face" I said with a plastic fake smile and turned around as I heard his friends laughing behind him and smiled.

"We'll meet soon Corgi" was the only thing I heard before I left that place and something in his voice tells me that it's true. We will be meeting soon. I hope he doesn't go to the college I have applied for. With that thought I sprinted off leaving the devil named Ranbir behind.

✩✩✩

Two students who are known to be the most mischievous students of their school, who are well known for their fights with each other, pranking each other or teasing each other that is until fifth standard when one of the student leaves.

After six years they meet again, he has changed, she has changed, has their hatred for each other changed?

Or will new feelings start blooming when they realize they attend the same college, will his friends become hers? Or hers his?

Join in to the romantic teen love story with me, I hope you'll love it.

✩✩✩

Q : I really want to know how you guys stumbled upon this book. A friend or a reading list...

●○●○●○●○

Excited?

I hope so you are, but I'm really excited to write this one so hope you'll will love it.

Till then
Vote and Comment

✩✩✩

STARTED : 04 OCT 2018

COMPLETED : 04 APRIL 2019

THANK YOU

✧༄𖦹𖧷𖦹༄✧

Are you a first time reader?
Or
Rereader?

✧༄𖦹𖧷𖦹༄✧
Important Note :-

Dear readers, please note that the book you are about to read is a work of fiction.

The characters, events, and settings are all products of the my imagination.

I kindly ask that you do not take anything written inside seriously and question everything.

Remember, this is a story meant to entertain and inspire, not to be taken as fact.

Thank you for your understanding and enjoy the journey!