Chapter 8

✩✩✩

✩✩✩

Ranbir's Pov

"What the hell man," I said and shoved Zain hard as soon as I saw Corgi and that Donkey face go away in a car.

"What? What did I do? You should be happy I invited her" Zain said laughing and looking at me.

"I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about when did we get extra tickets?" I asked and glared at him when Aarav came and stood beside him.

"When Aarav is here, then why fear?" He asked smirking and I roll my eyes. Drama queen.

"And when was it decided that Corgi can come with us too?" I asked and looked at them both.

"Why Ranbir? You don't want her to come?" Zain asked innocently and I just glared at him.

"Don't worry Ranbir, if you don't want her, I can always try my luck with her" Aarav said with a dreamy smile and I smacked his head.

"Don't even think about something gross" I said knowing what all he is thinking in his mind looking at that dreamy face.

"Excuse me I wasn't thinking anything gross; I was just thinking about her beautiful face," he said and I fisted my hands unknowingly and glared at him as he gave me a knowing smirk.

"What happened Ranbir? Why are you angry all of a sudden?" Aarav asked innocently.

I ignored him and walked ahead while Zain followed us.

"You know Zain, she is so beautiful I wish I could propose to her and then we will get married and then have children, you know I want four...no five children" I heard Aarav say and I know he was talking that purposely, wanting to know my reaction. But I didn't give any and just kept walking.

"And then you guys can come home on weekends and our children will welcome you all guys calling you Uncle...Ranbir Uncle" Aarav said and I spun around angered and punched his shoulder hard.

"Fuck man," he hissed in pain. "If you don't want uncle, I'll ask them to call you whatever you want," he said glaring at me but I can tell he was enjoying my pissed-off state.

"I'm nobody's uncle," I said angrily. Just thinking about His and Corgi's children calling me Uncle sounds...Ew.

I turned my gaze towards Zain who was silently laughing all the while looking at our banter.

"Ranbir relax, we are not getting married she is yours," Aarav said teasing me and I glared at him.

"She is not mine," I said and walked ahead to my bike.

"That my friend we will see," Zain said patting my shoulder as if he knows what will happen in the future.

I gave them the last eye roll as I got on my bike and waved them bye as I made my way back home.