Chapter 26

✩✩✩

✩✩✩

Ahana's Pov

Shock. That's what I felt when the principal opened his mouth. I'm suspended? That too for whole one week? Is this person insane? What do I have even done to him?

With my shocked expression I looked at Ranbir, he had the same expression as mine. But for some reason he was glaring at Tanya. I furrowed my eyebrows.

Does this girl have her hand in we getting suspended?

I came out of my trance soon and looked at principal. Gathering some of my strength I asked him "B-But sir what did we do?"

The principal looked at me as if I was joking around here. He then turned towards Tanya and immediately Tanya's smirking face turned to sad as soon as she saw principal looking at her.

"Do you really don't know what you did to this poor girl here?" Principal asked us pointing at Tanya.

"Poor girl my ass" Ranbir muttered from beside me and I stopped myself from breaking into a smile hearing it.

"We really don't have any idea what you are talking about sir," Ranbir said earning a glare from the principal.

"Well them let me enlighten you both again on what you did" he said making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"We got the complain about you two abusing this poor girl here because you thought she is weak and won't do anything about it" he said pointing at Tanya.

What?

I looked at Ranbir. He looked like he was about to go and murder Tanya at the way he was glaring at her.

"Sir, she is lying we didn't do anything of that sort, believe us" Ranbir fought back but some questions popped up in my head.

If Ranbir and Tanya have such a close friendship that she went to his house last night for dinner and a long walk, why would she lie about us abusing her? Or why would she put blame on Ranbir if she really likes him.

I came out of my thoughts to see Ranbir and the principal arguing over the matter while Tanya still stood there silent with a smirk on her face while she glared at me. What's her problem damn it?

"Sir, does she have any proof that we abused her?" I asked after a long silence from my side and their all heads turned towards me.

"Yes sir she is right, does she have any proof? You can't blame us like this" Ranbir said taking up my side while Tanya again glared at me but looked at Ranbir.

"Yes Ranbir, I've a proof" she said and came forward.
She then showed her wrist which were bruised and then showed her shoulder which was a little red and then lastly her face which had some red marks like fingerprints and if observed neatly they weren't that severe but makeup can do anything nowadays.