Chapter 49

✩✩✩

✩✩✩

Ahana's Pov

"I can't believe you just left them inside there, and that too alone." I say. Anger evident in my voice.

This idiot Ranbir and my asshole of a brother Keith forgot that my two friends who were from London were still sitting inside the car while everyone was enjoying their dinner inside the house.

"We seriously forgot; I swear." Ranbir say as we looked at my friends who had just came out of the car and were looking at us amused.

"Wow. You really have golden hairs," Aarav mutter playing with Mia's hairs. She was my best friend from London who decided to surprise me alongside Keith.

"That's Blonde stupid," I say smacking his back and he gave me back a playful glare.

"You have one set of idiotic friends," Aiden my other best friend mutter in my ears and I chuckled.

My eyes went towards Ranbir who was glaring at me and Aiden with his arms crossed on his chest, looking all intimidating and scary.

Ranbir was talking to Benny's mom after the dinner when we were getting towards our car. I don't know what the conversation was but Benny's mom looked happy and was nodding her head. I will ask him later.

"Sis, can we go? I'm seriously sleepy." Keith mutter from beside me and I nod my head. I know what he means. The time difference in India and London is getting into him.

Thank God we had Ranbir's car too along with us because I didn't know how would we had gone back home if they had come to us in taxi or something. My car wouldn't have all of us fit in it properly.

As we all drove towards my home, it was soon to be midnight, half of the majority was so full with food that they were taking short naps in between the ride to my home.

Their all cars were in my driveway as we had taken my car with us to got to Benny's. I was looking out of the car when I heard hush sounds coming from beside me.

Aarav and Keith were talking something. I crunched my brows and tried to listen but to no avail. They were too low.

Once both the cars stopped outside my house, everyone went to their cars and were already on their way back to their respective homes.

I looked at Ranbir, who was the last one to get out of the driveway. I fold my arms as he sits on the drivers sit raising his brows.

"What?" He asks.

"Care to explain?" I ask and he made an innocent face as to what I'm talking about.

"Explain? Explain what?" He asks as if he doesn't have a clue what is going on in his surroundings.

"How did you know my brother was coming?" I ask.

"Of course, I would know, I was the one who-" he stopped mid-sentence as his eyes went wide and he shook his head.