Chapter 15

✩✩✩

✩✩✩

Ahana's Pov

The first day of my college went well except for the part where Ranbir stole a kis...oh sorry a peck from me.

The lunch time was also good, we all met in the canteen where Ranbir's group also invited themselves.

And right now, we were in the parking lot ready to get home. Kaira was to drop me home and we would be going with Ayaan later to go see some transportation for myself to go to college. I can't forever be dependent on Kaira or Ayaan.

As I was busy walking with Kaira and sharing her the day's event, a car abruptly came and stopped in front of me. If I was not aware about it, I would have been below the car by now.

My breathing became heavier as soon as the car stopped and my near-death experience came to my recognition.

I heard footsteps running behind me and soon they came and stopped near me. I know it was our group of friends.

"Are you okay Corgi?" Ranbir was the first to bring me out of my shock as he held my shoulders tightly. He turned me and examined me from top to bottom when he was sure that I was ok he took a breath of relief and looked back at me for my answer.

"I'm fine" I say as I look back at the car, no one came out of it and it stood still there.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, come out now" I heard Ayaan say angrily and come to my other side and bang the car's window hard.

But the car's window didn't budge and as the glass was all tinted, who was driving the car was a mystery.

"Come out now" Ranbir roared angrily coming beside Ayaan but the car just started again without giving any reactions to the one asking them to come out.

The car took reverse and went away leaving us everyone in shock.

"Are you both ok?" It was Abeer who asked and mostly his eyes were on Kaira waiting for her answer. I narrowed my eyes wondering what the hell is happening.

She nodded her head and gave him a smile. "We're ok" she says and turn towards me.

"Do you guys know whose car was that?" Ranbir asked his friends who were standing behind me, their faces held anger and I looked at Zain his fist was clenched hard.

Zain gave Ranbir a look and they stared at each other for some seconds before Ranbir groaned loudly.
"That Asshole, I won't leave him" he cursed and I looked at him confused wondering whom he is talking about.

"You know him?" I asked as I gathered my voice and asked him. He stayed silent and just stared at me.

"Yes, we know him" a voice said behind me, it was Varun.
"And Ahana, always stay with someone among us and don't wonder alone here, please" he said and I looked at him shocked. Why?