Falling

Nya POV

I watched as he was hit with the medication that was meant for Chen. I watched as he fell to his knees. I didn't even process my body moving to him until it was too late.

My legs sank to the floor as I picked his head up. I held him close to me as if he was going to disappear if I let go.

"Nya, we need to get him out of here." Kai said as he used his hands to block out the blasts the guards were sending our way.

We were all almost out the door when we heard a scream. We both whipped our heads to see Skylor having blood soaking her white bridal gown, with a sword sticking through her body.

Kai started running to her. I quickly grabbed his arm.

"Kai." I asked my voice already quivering.

"I want you to grab Jay and don't turn back." Kai said as the guards started gathering around us.

 "I can't leave you here." My voice sounded dreadful.

 "I will be fine knowing that you are safe and sound, little sister." He whispered

I looked at him.

"Go. Go now and don't turn back!" Kai grunted as he went back to the battle at hand.

I did as I was told and left. I flew through the jungle and trees. It was when Jay started having shallow breaths when I stopped.

I stood in front of a cave and walked inside. I put Jay down on a mat and held his hand.

I wanted to know what he was doing. I wanted to know what happened to everyone else, although deep down I already knew that answer.

That Me and Jay were the only ones left to had made it.

"It is so sad that they were all dying alone. I love a good death." Chen sneered as he entered.

I felt the water in my hands as I turned around. I was going to make sure that he knew one thing. 

Ninja Never Quit!!!