Shocking Realizations

Lloyd POV

I walked into Chen's Noodles to meet with the ninja. When I arrived, he only saw Kai and Cole decided to show up.

"Did Jay decide not to show up?" I asked, shocked.

"No, he never showed up." Cole replied a little upset that Jay did not show up. He probably was blaming himself for Jay's disappearance.

That is when Nya showed up. I watched as she looked around at the ninja, and her face fell as she realized that Jay was not their.

Nya POV

When I arrived, I instantly smiled at the ninja. While looking at them, I noticed that one wasn't there. Jay decided not to show up. Figures. I felt my face fall, and honestly, I didn't care enough to fix it.

"Give him time. Jay has had to go through a lot. On his own to, might I add." Kai said looking directly at me, then to my boyfriend Cole.

I guess what Kai said is true. First Zane died. After that, I started ignoring him completely. I guess it got to the point where I broke up with him for Cole. 

The day after I broke up with Jay, I went downstairs. When I got their, I noticed that Jay with all of his stuff was there. That was when he left. He didn't even say goodbye. He was probably too hurt to say goodbye. The only time any of us had seen him was on TV because of the television show that he did. We would all try to call him, but Jay would never answer.

Lloyd POV

I sighed. 

"Guys, we have to move on. Maybe we should just replace Jay and Zane?" I said.

Before anyone could answer, thugs came in, and we followed them outside. That is when we began to chase them. That was when we arrived at the end of a dark ally. At the end of this ally, there was a note. I picked up the piece of and read  it. I felt my face become pale.

"What is it Lloyd?" Kai asked

"Lloyd, are you feeling ok?"Nya asked

"What does it say?" Cole asked.

I looked at all of them, trying to figure out how to tell them.

"Jay is in trouble." I started with.

They all looked shocked. Kai looked like he was going to kill someone, because when it comes to Kai, no one messes with his family. Cole and Nya looked guilty. As if this was all of their fault. I took a deep breath before continuing.

"And Zane is alive." I said, feeling my voice tremble.

Authors Note

I am sorry that this chapter is short. I rewrote this chapter from scratch, and I am glad that I did. I will try to make the chapters longer. I decided to update this one because this one got the most votes for people wanting to be updated. I am going to also try to to update The Place Where It All Began tonight, but no promises.

With that, this is the end of this chapter. See you guys at The Place Where It All Began.

Peace out Dudes and Dudettes!!!